Teacher Fantasy

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How many girls have had a teacher fantasy? and how many have done something about it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can't say I've ever had a teacher that was that attractive to make me fantasize about them. But, it's still a fantasy and one I'm actually writing about now for my next piece.
Lurker
0 likes
I did

bought him a set of figure action toys

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes, my high school math teacher...
He's probably in his 80's now; but at the time, he was young and cute with the body of a linebacker
Plus, the fact that he was a priest just added fuel to the forbidden fruit aspect of it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've had it, but would never do something about it. I don't know why.. it is so wrong on so many levels.. but I guess that's what makes it hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine was more than a fantasy.
I was in boarding school and had been caught having sex with other girls after lights out in the dormitory . I was segregated.
Its a long story but a relatively new teacher (female) was given the responsibility of supervising me and basically ensuring I did not transgress. She used to visit me in the evenings I believed to keep me under surveillance.
It transpired she was a lesbian and some 6 years older than me. I had already had numerous relationships with other girls (and boys) my own age before being sent to boarding school. Sex with another female was nothing new.
I had always slept nude and it didn't take long before we became lovers. I was in seventh heaven.
We were never found out at school even though we often slept together. That was extremely difficult at times as our relationship was reasonably emotional.
She never helped me obtain any preference or mark that I didn't earn myself. Basically she reformed me, but never attempted to curtail my desires for sexual activity.
She became my benefactor and when I left school for University I moved in with her until I graduated. We were together for a number of years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only ever had one teacher who was so cute I had a crush on him, but I was way too young to think like that. The teacher/student fantasy doesn't really do it for me.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I had a very harmless crush on my phys ed teacher when I was younger, and then much later I crushed on my sports coach who I did stupidly get involved with with a short time (purely sexual). That was about it though - most of my other teachers and profs were pretty old or unappealing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many, actually.

That was the driving force behind about 80% of my stories.