Taste of cum

last reply
10 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do any of ladies love the taste of cum to the point that you will swallow even the last drop?

For those of you do, why do you think you love the taste?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Taste varies. Generally, younger guys taste better than older guys, but I don't swallow because of the taste. I swallow because of the arousal, and how it assures my partner that I accept him/her in every possible way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes,yes,yes , man cum ,absolutely adore the taste and texture , Wished there was more ,never enough 'cos I'm a greedy bitch.lol.
Girlie cum gorgeous too, love to be pee dribbled . How about you??
Lurker
0 likes
I love for it! The thicker and more creamy the better! Love seeing a big eruption and licking it all up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, it’s about my lover. I want to have every last drop.
Don’t tempt the lonely and perverse
Dutchess Of Dancing
0 likes
Kinda greedy I want it all!!

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The taste isn't the biggest turn on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely, good to the last drop! And, after he deflates a bit, taking him back by my face to very slowly lick those last drops off -- part of the game!

Female cum quite tasty, too. Not a great deal of experience with it though - mine, of course, and a couple of close girl friends. Most of the time, it seems like just licking something that keeps getting wetter and wetter. One friend has a mini-squirt -- that is fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to drink cum a lot and I love the taste!
Taking cum in the mouth and swallowing it is always my 1st choice unless the guy desperately wanna cum inside me :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Cum tastes great. I don't know why I like it. I don't know why I love Italian food either, I just like it. There's no explanation for it.