Tantra and Sacred Sex

last reply
1 reply
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Search as you may, you will never find a description of what "sacred sex" or Tantra really aims for and what couples are supposed to do to achieve it.

I do not mean the numerous love-making positions which one can find illustrated in many books pretending to have the answer, but the actual aim of the ritual.

The avoidance of stating the true aim, except in terms such as "the flowering of the human being in the divine by sexual means" occurs in the best and most authoritative works on the subject of the Hindu Tantra, for example.

Jean Riviére: "Le Yoga Tantrique Hindu et Thibetain", 1962 stated: "Man wishes to raise his consciousness. The primitive sexual rites constitute a means to achieve that state of consciousness...in this book I do not wish to present the details of the procedures used to put into action the dormant forces of the human being. I will simply say that the subject was skirted round in Tantric schools with both fear and devotion."

Since no member of this site is likely to become depraved by knowing what the rites are intended to achieve, I feel I can at least lift the veil on my own experience of "sacred sex".

In considering whether to write a story revealing this information, I would like to know whether the girls in particular would find it of interest since "women are far more likely to achieve cosmic consciousness through sex than men, and that is why the woman is always the Initiatrix in sacred sex".

Based on the response to this question I can make my decision in peace.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think it would be a welcome addition to the collection of stories here.

I've read a little bit about Tantra, but don't know a lot.

I've always been curious about sex and different sexual practices or experiences, and it would be interesting to read a story that had more than just the usual basics.