Talking

last reply
14 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do all guys on here just talk sexual to the women on here or have you had proper conversations with guys on here without the talk being about sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had proper conversations with women authors about writing stories about people who have sex. Does that count?
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
0 likes
i have some real friends here, and i can talk to them about anything, even mundane stuff smile it dont all have to be sexual by any means. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not all just sex, I have some pretty amazing friends on here. In fact, one of my followers networked with my agency and booked one of my bigger modeling gigs in Japan as a favor for me. At first I thought it was sketchy, but it turned out to be an amazing experience and I wouldn't trade how lucky I've been to have such cool people around me.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I have had talks with guys on here about politics, music, and literature, the big three of my interests outside of sex. I haven't talked sports much because aside from being a Bulldog and Brave fan I really don't know much about sports. Those are about the only things I talk to real life guys about too. There is always some gossip with guys I work with, of course. I don't really know anyone on Lush well enough to gossip with. I had one fairly long interesting conversation about hallucinogens with one guy. Mostly it's sex though.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say the majority of my conversations on Lush are NOT about sex. I have some really great friends here with many varied interests so its not all about sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I have had many long conversations about life in general. While talking sex is great, its nice to meet friends on a different level.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Proper conversation with guys? Most of them don't even say 'hello' - they just send a blank 'friend' request...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MOST of my conversations here dont involve sex.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nearly all of my conversations don't involve mentioning sex at all, unless the guy is trying to cyber with me (and failing as I'm not allowed to) or if it during a serious conversation.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't do a lot of legitimate conversing on Lush, but when I do, it's not usually that sex-tastic.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Most of my conversations with anyone on Lush generally aren't about sex. The guys are usually extra forward when it comes to that sort of thing. I get PMs all the time from guys telling me how interesting I seem, blah, blah, blah, then the closing line in the message would be "Would love to naughty chat with you sometime." That's usually what I avoid. Although I don't mind talking about sex in general, I'd never engage in a "naughty chat". That's a completely different concept. And I've been duped so many times. A guy would start of extremely neutral, then suddenly he wants every intimate detail of my sex life. But like I said, I've been here long enough to know what to avoid. It used to bug me all the time, but I'm learning what signs to look for. Some people get really caught up in the sex aspect of Lush, and literally get pissed off when you don't want to have a sex chat with them. They use the old, "it's a sex site" bit to justify it. And they really don't understand that just because this is a sex-based site, it doesn't mean that everyone you come across is obligated to talk dirty to you.

But for the most part, I've had amazing non-sexual conversations with plenty guys here. The Lush guys in general are really great.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not every chat is a sexual one, at least not for me but then again I may be more discerning about the kinds of friends I bring into my inner circle than most people on here. Like my profile says, if all a guy knows how to do and/or wants to do is talk like a horny caveman, I'm so not interested. Despite the genre I've chosen to meet people, I'm genuinely interested in learning about them beyond just the obvious sexual confines that way, when I've spent that time getting to know them better and IF there is some sexual attraction/chemistry, any cybering/sexting/phone/cam that may occur is only enhanced as a result. Definitely not an expectation or a pre-requisite!
Lurker
0 likes
I have some real nice friends here some I have become very close with we talk about everything you can think of.Its not all about sex its nice to just talk and get to know the person your talking to.There are some that come on a little too strong without even Hi or a Hello how are you.I know that this is a sex sight but its more of a place (site) to sit back and read the stories and forums that what I understand that its more about than anything else,its nice to just sit back and get other peoples opinion of what stories they like and meet the writers on here.While one is chatting there are times that the talk gets a little sexual but that is normal once you get to know the person your talking to which is fine with me but to just come out and start all that dirty and nasty talking can be a big turn off.I havent been a member here for very long but I have learned that a little respect for the other person can go a long ways and a good friendship developes from it.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Not every chat is a sexual one, at least not for me but then again I may be more discerning about the kinds of friends I bring into my inner circle than most people on here. Like my profile says, if all a guy knows how to do and/or wants to do is talk like a horny caveman, I'm so not interested. Despite the genre I've chosen to meet people, I'm genuinely interested in learning about them beyond just the obvious sexual confines that way, when I've spent that time getting to know them better and IF there is some sexual attraction/chemistry, any cybering/sexting/phone/cam that may occur is only enhanced as a result. Definitely not an expectation or a pre-requisite!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney