Talking dirty...

last reply
6 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi, I intend to talk dirty with my girl... whispering in her ear when we are out, looking her in the eye and talking to her in bed and on the phone with her when we are apart. I want to turn her on and make her cum even harder. I am thinking a mixture of leading questions and describing what I want to do and am doing with her...

Girls, what do you love to hear the most?!
0 likes
Call me romantic, but "I love you" always makes me cum *ALWAYS*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say keep it simple. Don't try to be overly descriptive, don't be too coy and clever, don't say things constantly. Any of those can make it feel cheesy and forced. She might roll her eyes and think you're being cute and funny instead of getting weak in the knees.

Instead be direct, sincere, and spontaneous. Put your hand in the small of her back, lean close to hear ear, and whisper "I can't wait to take those panties off you later" right as your being seated for dinner in a restaurant. It will leave her blushing, squirming, and eager to see what you do later. smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't like it laid on to thick on the average.........in bed is a different story!!
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Lurker
0 likes
I love knowing what my guy wants to do to me, in detail. Every place he wants to touch and kiss me. That gets me every time. Mmm.
Lurker
0 likes
Dont be crude, Talk naughty ! Most effective. For example, This fella had it between my boobs & i could tell he was getting really worked up. So with a naughty grin i said, " Go on, do it all over my tits, i dare you ! " I stuck out my chest & before i could tell him to come on me again he started to burst all over my chest without warning.
The naughty talk pushed him over the edge ! Yay!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dirty talk is great as long as he or she knows that you really love them and that it is to just amplify your sexual peak and hers....My Fiancee and I talk dirty to each other during sex or on the phone..example: he will ask me " Bitch who's pussy is that? " and I will answer him saying "Yours Daddy all yours" or I will say " yours Mother Fucker all yours" and I will beg him to fuck me harder or to beat his pussy up....OMG...it will send us both over the edge......our role playing of him as a Gangster thug drives us both nuts....He is my O.G. and when I grab him by his dreads and grit my teeth as I tell what to do to his Pussy.....nothing better than talking dirty to him....

but explain to your partner you want to try it talking dirty.... don't just say it... The first time my man called me his Bitch it shocked me and I froze in the middle of some awesome sex......He felt bad and pulled me to him and cuddled to me and reassured me that I in no way was a Bitch or a whore and it was just role play and that he loved me.....But now I expect it and Oh My God I Love It......I will always be his Bitch!!!!!

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"