Talking Dirty?

last reply
47 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's a given that most (all?) men enjoy hearing their women talking dirty...from simple sweet phrases ("Sweetie I wish you could make love to me right now!" said in some public place), all the way to really hot and nasty dirty talk ("Cum on my face baby...I love to feel your hot cum on my face" said in the throes of passion).

So here's my question, asked as a guy who really wants to better understand women: How do you feel about talkng dirty with your guy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as with most things like this, depends on the guy. but with the right guy, it's pretty fucking awesome.
Lurker
0 likes
Bring it on!! I love it , it gets me really wet..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a woman who has never had a problem to tell a man what i wanted...to tell him what feels good and how I would like to either have it or give it to him. So I have no drawbacks to talk dirty to a man or a woman and yes i also like them to talk dirty to me...just turns me on. However, I agree with BustyRedhead...it is not for all partners and you have to know their likes and dislikes before you go running at the mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
people look at me and think i am sweet and butter would not melt in my mouth,but when sex is involved i am very noisey and vocal. swear a lot encouraging the guyto do what i want not what he thinks i want, and of course love the guy to swear at me and both talk real dirty , fuck its working now mmmmmmmmmmm xx
Lurker
0 likes
I have such a filthy mouth when I am having sex smile I loveeeeeeeee dirty talk!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it! I have never been shy of telling a guy what I want him to do as I have never been shy of asking a guy if what I am doing is what he likes. I love making noise and talking dirty. If I am in a romantic mood though and actually making love I prefer whispers in each others ears and more sweet things saying how much I love him etc and then throw into it things like 'fuck that feels so good' but say it quietly. I have never been a shouter or screamer, in fact I could probably have sex with barely a moan (years of fucking guys with my mum in the next room lol) but I do certainly enjoy sex best when I can tell the man what I want in a normal speaking volume lol. I love moaning the most then throw into it things like 'fuck me harder you fucking prick' whilst digging my nails into his back. Or if I am sucking him off lets say, I like to moan a little whilst sucking then pause and ask him 'do you like me sucking on your cock' etc then carrying on. I also love it when the guy talks dirty to me and calls me a dirty slut, whore etc but I only love that with men I love. If I was just having sex with a friends with benefits kind of bloke then I wouldn't find that acceptable.
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Talking dirty is what I have always wanted but never had any luck. I find it so hot
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmm, love talking dirty, makin 'em crazy hot... inciting uncontrolled passion!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Talking dirty with a partner makes me feel stimulated, literally. It also makes me know what my partner wants me to do with him and vice versa, so it's a YES to talking dirty.mrI92bpSflPHADrQ
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
I love it! I have never been shy of telling a guy what I want him to do as I have never been shy of asking a guy if what I am doing is what he likes. I love making noise and talking dirty. If I am in a romantic mood though and actually making love I prefer whispers in each others ears and more sweet things saying how much I love him etc and then throw into it things like 'fuck that feels so good' but say it quietly. I have never been a shouter or screamer, in fact I could probably have sex with barely a moan (years of fucking guys with my mum in the next room lol) but I do certainly enjoy sex best when I can tell the man what I want in a normal speaking volume lol. I love moaning the most then throw into it things like 'fuck me harder you fucking prick' whilst digging my nails into his back. Or if I am sucking him off lets say, I like to moan a little whilst sucking then pause and ask him 'do you like me sucking on your cock' etc then carrying on. I also love it when the guy talks dirty to me and calls me a dirty slut, whore etc but I only love that with men I love. If I was just having sex with a friends with benefits kind of bloke then I wouldn't find that acceptable.

What a perfect answer! Of course being with a lover should run the gamut from wildly erotic sex replete with dirty talking all the way to sweet and sensual lovemaking.
ps - I am also enchanted by the things you like to throw in...like 'fuck me harder you fucking prick'. Kind of the woman's equivalent of a man saying to a woman something like, "Do you want me to fuck you, you fucking little slut"...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love talking dirty and having him talk dirty back to me. It gets us both riled up for a big finish ;)
Lurker
0 likes
It's definitely one of those "needful things." I think it adds a lot to fill their heads with images. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's put it this way...I'd feel super awkward if everything was silent or there were just moans (wordless) lol. I'm so used to talking dirty with him and to him, it's second nature. I understand in the beginning of a sexual relationship, people may feel shy or awkward, etc. But in an established relationship...if you feel super awkward about letting go and having that kinda fun, maybe you shouldn't be with that person lol.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me, its not so much what is being said, but the effect it has on my lover, and the overall situation.
Sometimes when making love, a little dirty talk is fun....it heats things up and can be quite inspiring. Though, sometimes, just the moaning and whispered "Oh yes!", "Like that!", or "OH BABY!" works wonders. I have also found it incredibly hot to try not to make any noise.
On the other hand, if its a hot fuck session, then it is absolutely required! Depending on the situation, and those involved, sometimes, the dirtier and louder the better. I have had lovers who love to hear me yelling about what they are doing, and I've had others who just waned it to be whispered to them how good they were making me feel. "Oh fuck baby I love the feel of your cock in my pussy!", "Fuck me harder baby!", or what the like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I too am a dirty talker.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do, I do, Love it excites me more... yeah it is hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love talking dirty and her talking dirty back to me... i am better at it texting then in real life but im working on it ;)
Lurker
0 likes
With the right partner I love talking dirty
Lurker
0 likes
I love to dirty talk. Outside and inside the bedroom as you described. But it depends on who you're with, some men can make it awkward and that's a turn off. Anyways I love dirty talking because I like knowing I have that control over a man just verbally to get him either turned or, or to get him off. It makes me horny too when I dirty talk. So its a win-win kinda thing lolsmile
Lurker
0 likes
I think dirty talk is such a turn on. Like you said, whether it is something more 'PG rated' or 'R Rated'. I think that it should be something that both people in the relationship are interested in and participate in too. For example, I love it and use it all the time and my husband - takes me actually asking questions of him with the dirty talk to get him to say anything...
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I love to dirty talk.

I find it hot.

I have a filthy mind with filthy thoughts.

Lol..
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not a dirty talker. Not to say I am silent. When I speak it is mostly me asking if it hurts too much or if I need to change the angle a little. Things like that. Or the sound of me gurnting. I'm a strong dude and pounding chicks can take is amazing. That is the main reason I make sure keep asking how she is feeling, and making it clear to her that it is okay to tell me if she needs to stop. For some reason it is very difficult for women to tell a guy she needs to stop and especially if she has just meet the guy. So I ask when I start to get the impression that her body needs a break. But other than othose types of things nope. To me it seems kind of dumb to say oh baby I'm going to stickmy dong down your throat and I want you jack me off through your throat. Instead I just stick my dick down her throat with out saying a word. Then once down in her throat i would just ask her to rub her throat. If she doesn't want you to do that or can't do it because it feels like she is going to throw up, believe me, she will tell you.

add on: maybe I will try dirty talk. Who knows maybe my girl will enjoy something stupid like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vines
maybe I will try dirty talk. Who knows maybe my girl will enjoy something stupid like that.

that's the way! now tell her she isn't just stupid, she's a stupid whore!

see? you're a natural!
Lurker
0 likes
Bustyredhead I don't like calling any woman a whore. For some guys that works for them. For me I don't think that would work too well. It is just not me. And yes I know you're mocking me so ha-ha. You're sooo ho-larious.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love dirty talk when it cames with a good imagination and the guy has good and hot ideas about what to do!
Check out Office Sluts: The First Weeks at Smashwords!
Lurker
0 likes
Such a turn on
Lurker
0 likes
I love dirty talk. Sometimes (depending on the partner of course), the filthier the better.

Sometimes, just a simple few words whispered at the right time is all you need too.

As always with sex, the time, the place and the partner dictate how it will go.

As for me overall, love love love dirty talk. Adds to the moment, the arousal, and of course, to the orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
Love it. Quick way to get me wet.