taking a virgin

last reply
29 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Is it true that a there are older women that would like to take a mans virginty, or is that stuff that was made up in the movie 40 year old virgin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time I had sex, the guy was also a virgin and he was three years older. It was a bit awkward little giggling from me etc. He was the most gentle sweet lover. Who ever gets him is a lucky woman.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, I had a few virgins break on me. Most did well, but one was like a firehose with no shutoff......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would love to make love to a virgin. My ex husband lied to me about being a virgin.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
The first time I had sex, the guy was also a virgin and he was three years older. It was a bit awkward little giggling from me etc. He was the most gentle sweet lover. Who ever gets him is a lucky woman.

We need more people like you.... What a Lovely thing to say.....

Who ever gets You will be equally lucky.

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had sex with a virgin...as yet anyway lol
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Sarahshort
Never had sex with a virgin...as yet anyway lol

Looking to lose my virginity! Fancy taking it?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Deumea
Yeah, I had a few virgins break on me. Most did well, but one was like a firehose with no shutoff......

You Sick MILF You!!! LOL

Mr Firehose must have saved it all for an experienced hottie like you *respectful
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Deumea

You Sick MILF You!!! LOL

Mr Firehose must have saved it all for an experienced hottie like you *respectful
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only time I was ever with a virgin (at least to my knowledge) was when I was a teen. At this point in my life, I much rather be with someone experienced.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think I'd EVER want to be with a virgin simply because I really prefer to be with a guy who's more experienced. I'd hate to be the one doing the 'teaching'. Bleurgh.
Lurker
0 likes
If anyone wants sex with a virgin, give me a shout. I have recently become one again.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I'd like to do it with a virgin, as long as he wasn't shyer than me. He'd have to take the lead, but I wouldn't feel like such a clumsy cow if he didn't have a clue either.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd take a mans virginity. Some one has to teach these guys how to please a woman.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I'm not exactly old but I have taken a younger guys virginity. Overrated.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune

Really nice thing to say hope you are in a great relationship yourself
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
loosing your virginity together is so very special!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As if you'd ever get a guy who admits he's a virgin...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wking
Is it true that a there are older women that would like to take a mans virginty, or is that stuff that was made up in the movie 40 year old virgin

It might be true of some older women, I don't know.

For me personaly to take a younger man's virginity would mean taking the lead with someone with no experience. Complete turn off.

I don't actually think I could take the lead convincingly even in a role play situation, let alone a real one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My bf and I took each other's virginity when we dated in high school. I took two more virgin guys right after him. He took two more virgins after me. When you are young, you still have so much to learn.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by indiechick
As if you'd ever get a guy who admits he's a virgin...

I've had several admit that to me, and I wasn't dating any of them when they said it.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not for this older lady...and i have never heard this..ever

i like my partners to be around my age and have experience..period

have been married to a guy who didnt have a clue..well...it sucked...great sex takes time and effort...

being someones first is a big thing...u always remember it

where did u hear this? or is this possibly..a wish on your part?

just curious
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Maybe tis sounds shallow but I want have sex with a guy if he is a virgin especially if its just like hooking up sex. I don't want that guy to remember me forever and who doesn't rememnber who they lost their v card to. Plus, the few times I have, the sex just isnt good cuz they don't know what they are doing
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
taking virginity or loosing virginity is the best first love may be from lust, hate, curiosity, ignorance, love, or soul mate but no body can forget the first virginity its amazing cannot be narrated in words...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................n no body want to forget that first touch of opposite lover male or female touching the virgin heavenly made.
Lurker
0 likes
Sue is always on the lookout for a younger virgin man, as I am too with a younger woman. We both love it more than anything else as virgins are just so sexually honest and natural. And it's not just about their very first time, but the first weeks or months after as they get more and more comfortable with sharing sex and learn how to really enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find the idea enticing in the sense that a woman would be the dominant in the beginning, telling them with no holds barred how to please you in every way in a tutorial like manner, then allowing them to submerge into their instincts and take over. But realistically speaking, I took a guy's virginity in highschool and he would just cling onto my every move and word like a puppy dog, it got pretty disturbing after some time. I can't help but shake my head and giggle to myself whenever I see him around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well its been a while since I've been with a virgin, but I can say the idea is somewhat intriguing. If I had the chance I think I'd probably jump at it. It would be so sweet to introduce a young man to manhood again. The huge grin a guy wears after his first time is priceless and something a girl will always treasure.
Lurker
0 likes
I've transformed four male virgins and whilst sex with an experienced guy is much nicer for personal gratification, it's also nice to take a fumbling, nervous and unsure man of .. say 18 and over a period of weeks create a confident and very sexually capable lover who knows exactly how to please me in every department - and of course satisfy himself.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
If I was in a situation where the guy that I wanted to be intimate with turned-out to be a virgin, I would be happy to guide him through his sexual awakening. However, I wouldn't actively seek out virgins to take their virginity.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife and I are engaged but I already consider her my wife (lesbians). She is a virgin and she will allow me to take her on our wedding night so I would make it as romantic as possible and as painless as can be. Just keep it slow and romantic