Login

Swingers club visit

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Would you go to a swingers club with your partner, even if neither one of you
have ever done anything like this before?

( In other words neither one of you are presently in the "lifestyle" )
You both are an "average" couple looking for fun........
Any idiot can destroy, it takes a special person to create, inspire others, & enhance life to its fullest.
Maybe, under the right circumstances.
Yes, and I have gone to one before - but it was a pre-screened, high-end swinger's party.

A friend went to a more random swinger's club and wasn't that impressed with it.

None of us would be considered 'in the lifestyle'.

I think it's fun to check out, similar to going to a fetish party because you're curious what goes on there. Why not? Nobody forces you to do anything you're not comfortable with at these parties, and it's guaranteed to be more entertaining than your typical night at the same bar/club you always end up going to.
Quote by Dancing_Doll
but it was a pre-screened, high-end swinger's party.

This would be the right circumstances I was talking about. Or a party that some friends I trust held or attended. I have a friend, actually my GF's friend, that is part of a group that has monthly parties at their homes. We know they have all been tested and are clean. We have been invited but have yet to accept the offer.

But a random party, No!!
i might have gone out with a few like minded couples knowing that there was going to be sharing, and i've been to a few sex parties where sharing was part of the agenda, but not the main focus, put on by good groups, and they can be really fun if you're both 100% good with it - if one of you is doing it just to please the other, though, it can lead to trouble.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite
if one of you is doing it just to please the other, though, it can lead to trouble.

As Is True For Most Things In Life!!
Quote by Nikki703

As Is True For Most Things In Life!!

yeah, but watching them having sex with other people if you're not into it, is usually a bad idea. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite

yeah, but watching them having sex with other people if you're not into it, is usually a bad idea. smile

Oh I Agree!! Just Saying That Relationships Where One Doesnt Respect The Feelings And Desires Of The Other Are Doomed Anyhow. I Would Never Do Something Like That If My SO Wasnt 100% Into It, Or At Least As Into It As I Was.