Login

Sunny Bay Window

last reply
17 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Warm sunlight is streaming through a large bay window. Its warm. It's private. What do you do?
Lurker
On a sunny day, I would collect all smal soft pillows around the house.
I would spread them out on the floor in front of the bay window, then I would strip naked lie across the pillows
and wait for him.
Lurker
Probably would just lay and bask biggrin
Lollipop Girl
Lay there and read a book.RpuY5XlybdTsXUPK
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
You say it is private, what if it were not so private?.

What if someone was watching?

Could I pull the cushions off the sofa and strip off my clothing and finding a special warm place on the cushions with the rays caress my bare body. Needing my legs spread exploring between my legs, while wishing that special Maryland Lady was thinking of me as I was thinking of her. One finger slips slowly between my full lips it so nice warm and wet and what would it feel like if she was here with me?

Oh you all know the rest!
Active Ink Slinger
I would depend on my mood at the moment. I might read a book, bask in it (clothed or nude), and I might spend the time pleasuring my body, with or without toys. I also might do some yoga or meditation.

You neglected to answer. What would you do Odink?
Active Ink Slinger
Sounds great....I’d definitely catch the rays for a while and hopefully it’s as private as you say, cause I’m shy.

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Lurker
To answer my on question, yes, strip down and enjoy the warm rays would be at the top of my list.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by sassycheergirl
Lay there and read a book.xBlkezqDeECUmupP

Sounds like a fantastic plan...maybe just enjoy the sun with my daughter in my arms as well....
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
Id put a thick blanket own with some pillows, take off my clothes and enjoy the warmth. Who knows where that might lead
Alpha Blonde
Take off all my clothes, lay down on a blanket in the bright beams of sunlight, and drift off to sleep while listening to trance tunes ...
Lurker
Only one thing to do, lay out some nice soft pillows, grab a sexy book, then take everything off, if someone is watching, all the nicer. If in dought, lather, rinse then repeat.
Lurker
Quote by WHR43
You say it is private, what if it were not so private?.

What if someone was watching?

Could I pull the cushions off the sofa and strip off my clothing and finding a special warm place on the cushions with the rays caress my bare body. Needing my legs spread exploring between my legs, while wishing that special Maryland Lady was thinking of me as I was thinking of her. One finger slips slowly between my full lips it so nice warm and wet and what would it feel like if she was here with me?

Oh you all know the rest!

Tell us, what would happen?
Lurker
Quote by Odink
Warm sunlight is streaming through a large bay window. Its warm. It's private. What do you do?

I close my curtains LOL. too many prying conservative eye's watching LOL. OOPs I didn't read that part - hmm private????? why don't you mail me as to what I might do
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by Odink

I close my curtains LOL. too many prying conservative eye's watching LOL. OOPs I didn't read that part - hmm private????? why don't you mail me as to what I might do

Come on Honeybee, tell us!

Alone is not always a bad place to be
Lurker
I'll read a book or write with my mp3 player on and enjoy some 'me' time
Her Royal Spriteness
Most likely my cats would be hogging all the best places to lie, but i'd sort of find enough room to join them, giving them lots of affection while doodling or writing in my journals, perhaps reading, if i was in the middle of a good book.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
David would probably get his camera out and ask me to pose nude in the bay window.