21.0k views
4 watchers
34 likes
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I suck my hubby's cock daily and drink his cum. He loves it a lot smile
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I’d say at least once a day, most mornings.
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
Quote by Guest
Is it normal that my wife sucks me off at least twice a day ? How many times do you do it to your husband / BF ?
Are you complaining or bragging?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Two times everyday would realistically, be too much for me if you mean until ejaculation. It would be fun for a week, but 760 something blowjob/year is allot.

1 like

At 10cc of jizz a time, twice a day seems a lot to me.

Especially as I'm Not In Love.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I see nothing wrong with it. I suck my boyfriend every single chance I get.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Whatever, but might want to mix things up a bit if lacking.......

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

How do I geg hooked up with some of these amazing ladies. Once a month at best for me.

Active Ink Slinger
4 likes

Its a nice goal and good for your overall health, just like seeing and touching breasts everyday is good for guys health and blood pressure, etc.

When I was in college, I tried to do this, but so often classwork and homework just got in the way. SOlved it by finding a study partner who wanted a study partner as well as a FWB. We'd study for an hour or so - homework, reading, etc - then take a break. I'd blow him and he'd eat me. This worked for about 3 days a week. The other days I supplemented with whoever was my boyfriend.

During college summers, I was a lifeguard on Cape Cod. The girl I lived with and I decided to do the one-a-day bj thing, and we had absolutely no trouble meeting the goal, between our male coworkers and guys we met.

Now, I'm still striving for that goal but I also have a real job, and sometimes the quest for paycheck and consulting $$ supersedes the quest for a cum snack. But on average I still get to suck my bf or other friend 3 or 4 times a week. If I ever get married and always have my husband at night or in the morning, he'll enjoy 1 a day if he wants it!

3 likes

I blow my hubby every morning as well as when he gets home from work

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A very lucky man, indeed!

1 like

Quote by DCO_65
Are you complaining or bragging?

Lmao thank the gods and reciprocate lol

3 likes

Quote by Georgia_27_8

Not daily, but regularly!

I would say that this is a wise approach... otherwise you get bored doing the same thing on a daily basis. Not to mention that you are loosing that feeling when you get something nice unexpected.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Everyone is different based on their wants and desires. I suck cock every chance I can but it might not be every day.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Quote by Mckayla1991

Everyone is different based on their wants and desires. I suck cock every chance I can but it might not be every day.

Every BJ has to MEAN something ... we're not "sluts" ... two or three times a week is enough. IMHO

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Well, we certainly wouldn't want it so frequently that it, oral sex that is, loses its specialness. In most of our lives which can be busy and demanding obviously, I doubt that's a common problem. Moderation in life while perhaps sounding somewhat boring does have some value I think.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

It's very normal to me to suck cock or two daily guys do love a good blow job

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Quote by sprite
amateurs. i suck cock every hour on the hour. on a slow day.

What do you do with the other 57 minutes?

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I could handle giving multiple bj's each day