submissive Cat/Kittens

last reply
8 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Um.... from what I can see, the behavior you desvribe is more PUPPY like than the aloof hard to please CAT. So would someone tell me what this is all about.

I use the Identity of a stray pet, generally cat due to my metro-sexual style and semi-indepent nature that resembles the picky behavior of our lovely Feline friends. NOT the stupid do everything comanded without question behavior of a DOG.

If I have been using the incorrect terms, please inform me so I can correct my mistake.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Excuse me please!
Your comment: "NOT the stupid do everything commanded without question behavior of a Dog" is offensive and shows lack of understanding and knowledge.

"His name is not wild dog anymore, but the first friend, because he will be your friend for always and always and always." - Rudyard Kipling
"The dog: in life the firmest friend, the first to welcome, foremost to defend." - Lord Byron
"Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made." - Roger Caras

I do not care in the least what 'identity' you use, but as for me, being disrespectful to my wonderful canine creatures that I love is the same as being disrespectful to me.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel like I walked in the middle of a conversation without a clue WTF you 2 are talking about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TeaJe
Um.... from what I can see, the behavior you desvribe is more PUPPY like than the aloof hard to please CAT. So would someone tell me what this is all about.

I use the Identity of a stray pet, generally cat due to my metro-sexual style and semi-indepent nature that resembles the picky behavior of our lovely Feline friends. NOT the stupid do everything comanded without question behavior of a DOG.

If I have been using the incorrect terms, please inform me so I can correct my mistake.

Lush's cats/kittens have claws, and some are probably stropping
them to surgical perfection while I type this. I would run...
Are you truly awake?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MissBehave
I feel like I walked in the middle of a conversation without a clue WTF you 2 are talking about.

They are talking about Kitty Play or Puppy play where the sub is dressed and acts like a cat or dog. There is even horse play as well.

Miss Isabella who used to do videos on youtube about her kitty play is well known in the bdsm and deviantart world. Though her youtube channels have been shut down because of content.

Miss Isabella (although she is called a model on wikpedia), her master has filmed her as a cat. Oh and for those wondering how her tail is staying on. She made the tail herself using material, stuffing and a buttplug.

Luckily someone had saved this video of her and posted it on youtube.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought this was talking about Animal play in BDSM. Just saw the title at the home page when I logged in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
I thought this was talking about Animal play in BDSM. Just saw the title at the home page when I logged in.

Would I be as disrespectful as OP if I said that there seems
to be a fine line between the animal play in BDSM and Cat/
Kitten...er...lifestyles?
Are you truly awake?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is why I asked the question, so I could figure out if I have been using a term incorectly. This lack of understanding and knowlage was something that I hoped I could fix.

I am very sorry If my preferance to cats more than dogs offended anyone. I will try my best to be more diplomatic in the phrasing of future questions.

I never intended to rile people up, I just wanted to understand.

Could you find it in your-selves to forgive me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dear TeaJe, I am the one who blundered and showed lack of understanding and knowledge. I apologize to you for my 'outburst' in my previous post.

I do love dogs, but also cats and horses, birds and butterflies, polarbears and porpoises ......... and you. (blushing)
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.