Login

Strap ons

last reply
8 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
How many ladies out there own and use strap ons frequently? tell us about your experiences and feelings about them.
Active Ink Slinger
They're great! They seem to add an extension to my character
Lurker
Im down to take one in doggy or on my bag eith my legs up in the air. If she is using a feeldoe, fuck all you want and dont stop until you want to or cum as many times as you want. I love fucking women in the ass almost as much as their shaved wet pussies, so I figured if Im going to bang their butthples I might az well take it myself. Besides I here it makes us cum a ton.
Active Ink Slinger
I don't own one but I've had them used on me. I love them and the girls they are attached to.
Advanced Wordsmith
I love them always have and I think it is sexy as hell to be bent over and taken by a gf with 1
Active Ink Slinger
I don't actually own one but some girlfriends have used them on me and yes, I do enjoy them.
Rookie Scribe
Has anyone worn her strappy outside, like to a club or while shopping?
If you wear a skirt and tuck it into the leg band of panties...no one knows about it, except you,,,,and the woman you meet smile.
Advanced Wordsmith
Don't own one and have actually only been with 1 girl that had one - was an interesting experience, wouldn't mind trying it again.
Lurker
I think they're great. It allows me or my GFs to show a totally different side of themselves. I know one lady that that turns from avg person to super aggressive dom when she uses one. If they ever make one that feels real I might give up guys completely. (don't tell my hubby)