Login

strap-on fuck your man

last reply
35 replies
15.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
The way I see it, people come in three varieties: Dominant, Submissive or a Switch. These roles are applicable to all sexual orientations.

The idea that a guy is "less manly" or "possibly gay" unless he is 100% dominant all the time is kind of laughable to me. Unfortunately it also perpetuates a stereotype that inhibits a lot of guys from exploring their true sexual potential or even feeling comfortable enough to be open with their partners, even just to try something once to see what it's all about.

I guess I don't really translate dom/sub/switch beyond sexual role-play (unless you're in the BDSM lifestyle, which I'm not talking about here), so I wouldn't equate any of those things with how 'manly' they were. It's just a sexual preference/stance. You just try to find a partner that complements whatever you're about.

For me, I wouldn't have any issue with it, but I consider myself a switch (leaning more towards the sub side). My ideal has also always been a very dominant/alpha male but with a very open-minded kink level. I don't see it as anything to do with being 'manly'... just more kinky. smile

To some, these kinds of things happen. People, right or wrong, have ideals they seek in partners. Some men may think a female with A cups and narrow non-birthing hips to be less "womanly". Society teaches us many things. Some women lose respect for a man receiving anal sex. Some men will lose respect for a woman who gets multiple cumshots on the face. It's our perceptions. Good or bad, we all have them.

Some women like to work out and become body builders. Many men and women find them to be less womanly.

A man who likes to be babied and have a "mother" change his diaper. I think many would find that less than manly, not just kinky. I'm not judging, it's just reality.

I also think this is why so many wealthy/well known men use call girls for their kinks. They don't want to share their darkest fantasies with their wives for fear of being outed and humiliated if they ever divorce.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
LM:

In answer to your question, and I've talked to him about this and showed him this thread. He has no interest in it at all... BUT if he did in my mind it does not make him any less of a man or a manly man in my eyes. I am in love with this dude so there's not much he can do sexually for me to change my mind. It's not his sex that I am in love with, it's HIM. Sexuality is but a part of our relationship. No doubt, I am a very open minded girl, but I couldn't fathom the idea of ending my relationship because he wants to get fucked in the ass. Hell, I want to be fucked in the ass on occasion.
Quote by cocokisses
LM:

In answer to your question, and I've talked to him about this and showed him this thread. He has no interest in it at all... BUT if he did in my mind it does not make him any less of a man or a manly man in my eyes. I am in love with this dude so there's not much he can do sexually for me to change my mind. It's not his sex that I am in love with, it's HIM. Sexuality is but a part of our relationship. No doubt, I am a very open minded girl, but I couldn't fathom the idea of ending my relationship because he wants to get fucked in the ass. Hell, I want to be fucked in the ass on occasion.

I appreciate your honesty. And please understand, I'm not judging. I'm not into men so I can't offer a valid opinion on the subject. I guess I was just asking out of curiousity. Lush is full of open minded people. I know that I'm surrounded by very homophobic people. I see and hear many things from the men and women around me, which is what led me to ask.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
I always tease my hubby about getting a strap on. But a finger or small anal toy does turn me on. (and him) The first time I used a small finger size plug on him I jumped on top and was off in seconds. I even surprised myself how much of a turn on it was. but as to using a strap-on I would if he asked but it's more of a sexy fantasy than a reality. and as to thinking of him less of a man...no way He's all man and knows how to show it. I think it is all about exploring new turn ons or adding spice, or being a bit more open. after many years of marriage you got to do a few things that are out of the normal routine.

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

I was married for just over 7 years and to be honest, the idea never entered my mind but then again my ex was so homophobic that if anyone questioned his masculinity, in any way, he'd be ready to punch them out and that included me. Which is why he is now my ex. All that being said, since my divorce I have been with men and a few women and I have had a true awakening in my sexuality.Things I use to think was , I now find enjoyable and I am still exploring these new found pleasures. So in answer to the question, if he wanted it I would be more than willing to oblige, at least once.
Myself I think a strap on would be too big. I have heard many straight guys like to get strap on fucked by their ladies. That doesn't bother me at all and I am totally straight.

My wife loves to use this very small vibe in me while she gives me head. She finds a spot behind my scrotum with it while she is sucking & licking me and WOW!

At this time I have not been interested in exploring anything more back there. So I am good for now but you never know what will develop.