stockings or pantyhose whats your pick ladies ????? no bare legs now

last reply
39 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh yeah. Thigh high Stockings are hot as hell!!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Ladies, your guy will sooooooooo appreciate it if you surprise him in a pair of sexy thigh highs sometime. Believe me!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
STOCKING ALL THE WAY
Lurker
0 likes
sounds like stocking/thigh highs have it
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i don't actually own any pantyhose. the rare occasion that i need to wear them, i'll go out and buy a pair, wear it once, and then it goes away. i do wear tights if it's cold out and i want to wear a skirt or dress, and i enjoy wearing stockings - the gartered kind is rare - that's only for one thing - wanting to look especially sexy and it means, at some point, i'm going to be mostly naked. thigh highs are just fun to wear, and i will on occasion. mostly, tho, it's either socks or nothing.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Classified
0 likes
Quote by KatR
oh, stockings with garters DEFINITELY....love to feel sexy under my business clothes and nobody but me and my lover need to know

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I like garters and thigh Highs with heels and sexy bare legs too
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
mostly always 'proper' stockings but tights/pantyhose if the weathers bad or the skirt is too short lol. Nylon has that special 'feel'about it - especially nylon on nylon, but ohhh how I wish I could afford silk.
Lurker
0 likes
any Holiday stockings anyone???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm an aussie girl and here stockings and pantyhose are the same thing...Personally i like them. They are comfortable!