Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stockings, do you wear them and do you prefer stay ups or garter belts?

last reply
25 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
And what is your favorite color or style?

When you wear them do you feel sexier and do you like to show your stocking tops and thighs.

Yes, when I was younger and women wore only stockings the idea of a glimpsing that flesh was very exciting, and also fairly rare.
Lurker
0 likes
I like wearing stockings through sometimes use a garter belt with them just to make sure they stay in place. I usually wear black or white. My favorite ones are white with rose lace design on them.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I wear them, mostly in the winter
Devils Temptress
0 likes
I think Hold-Ups are wrongly named as theynever stay up! They always tend to roll down which is so frustrating so I like to wear stockings & suspenders
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I wear stockings nearly every day. I gave up on the stay ups a loooooong time ago, as they don't stay up. At work I always wear long dresses or long skirts and blouses. I wear stocking with garter belts and no panties, because it makes me feel sexy. I am always horny and this is my way of feeling sexy with out looking sexy. My appearance at work is rather conservative. I prefer tan or black plain sheer stocking for work or casual outings with family, vanilla friends or clients.

I only wear pantyhose occasionally, usually with a dressy romper or shorts. These are usually casual outing with family and vanilla friends. These are usually some shade of tan.

At the swingers clubs or a swingers party at one of our homes I wear what Hubbie chooses and lays out for me. He usually lays out a short sexy dress or short skirt with a sheer top. Usually with out a bra or any type of panties. Often the tops of my stocking are showing when I am standing. He likes showing off his shared slutty submissive wife. I love making him happy and as an exhibitionest dressing slutty is a big turn on for me. I prefer black stockings with a lace or floral patterns. Sometimes red or dark gray.

Brandie
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I wear these...

Lurker
0 likes
Stockings and garter really turn my lovers on
Lurker
0 likes
I wear stockings and I prefer a garter belt that isn't quite so much as the heavy duty ones, but def more than "bedroom" garter belts sold on VS. Something like the Levante at Stockings HQ, or just a four strap lace front.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never understood why they are called hold ups; fall downs, would be more accurate. A good suspender belt and stockings and I am fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stockings, Stockings, Stockings.

Especially when the thighs are wrapped around my neck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I live in a warm climate and most would call me a beach girl, so I hardly ever wear anything on my legs.

Most guys seem to think my legs are just fine as they are.

Two exceptions.\:

1. when I go to a colder climate like San Francisco or NYC.

2. When a date request stockings or hose (his choice).
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
As an attorney, dress rather conservatively. Knee-length skirts (usually) and dresses. Sheer thigh high stockings (normally nude or suntan or similar shade). For dates, stockings with garters - panties ALWAYS outside of garters! In the winter might wear pantyhose. I'm the antithesis of my peers who rarely if ever wear nylons at all for any reason. For me, they make me feel sexy. I love wearing them and I have long legs which I love to show off in nylons.
Meagan
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I prefer garter belt and stockings but unable to find them in stores any longer. Seems they are all thi highs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate stockings and garters. I prefer my legs and feet to be bare.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Professionally I wear panty hose and women who say they only wear stocking and hose are lying ? However when out socially thigh highs are my choice if I wear any at all. Buy great quality and they stay up just fine. I will wear a garter set for special occasions, party and such.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love wearing them and always garter belts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mckayla1991
I hate stockings and garters. I prefer my legs and feet to be bare.

Go Girl you said it just about right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stockings only in winter, for everyday wear its mainly stay ups, for nights out always with a garterbelt even under pencil skirts.........for a special date night it I'll pull out my seams with cuban heels smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When the weather is warm I’m bare legs most of the time. I love stay up stockings and wear them quite often when I have on a dress or a skirt. I wear a garter belt on special occasions... I actually wore one on my interview for this internship. Made me feel relaxed and sexy as hell for the interview. Hey what can I say ... I got the internship!!! Lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like bare in the summer, actually makes me feel sexier especially with only a tiny g string. Like most others, for work or with a short skirt, usually hose. Special occasions, its thigh highs, garters and straps arent comfortable for me. If its really special, my fishnet hose!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love stockings, i do have garter belts, but i much prefer one of my basques with suspender straps

and my stockings are mostly lace top an black, an i love fishnets
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the weather and situation, mostly wear thigh highs sometimes garters when I'm feeling it.