Steam your va jay jay clean!

last reply
20 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
How man guys do you think, would ever point to this - and say, "That's a pretty good idea, honey...Here's the a coupla hundred bucks, go treat yourself to a day at that spa."

http://goop.com/city-guide/infrared-saunas-detox-spas-and-the-best-spots-for-colonics/tikkun-spa/

I read this article and wondered... Surely she's just saying something to see if anyone is reading her blog. Or is she seriously nuts?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Vaginal steaming has been around for centuries.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Apparently men have been doing this for a long time too.

Neither sounds extremely healthy.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Apparently men have been doing this for a long time too.

Neither sounds extremely healthy.

Nothing gets inserted into the vagina. It's a noninvasive treatment where the steam gently cleanses and nourishes the vulva, vaginal canal and uterus. It's actually quite beneficial. Your comparison to whatever that was isn't really valid.

I mean, come on. It's not like steam cleaning your tile grout with a steam wand.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh my god! this is the quote of the century!!

"If you want to feel relaxed get a good massage — if you want to relax your vagina, have an orgasm,” said Dr. Jen Gunter, a California ob-gyn who specializes in vulvovaginal disorders.

I'm with him. I'm so totally with him.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Article
"I would never tell anybody to do this because the potential risks are much higher than the potential benefits,” Dr. Amos Grunebaum, an ob-gyn at New York Presbyterian Hospital, told the Daily News.

This is pretty much the opinion I had of it in mind, even before I started reading the article. I'm not a gynecologist, but from the common anatomic knowledge I have of vaginas I know that it's best not to flood them with great amounts of water, especially strong jets of water: this can disturb the natural bacterial flora of the vagina. From what I know, the vagina is pretty much a 'self-cleaning' organ, there's no need to indulge in all sorts of complicated procedures to keep it healthy: don't fix what's not broken.

Having said this, I'm neither shocked nor surprised by that kind of fad: it isn't more odd to me than all these other unconventional beauty tips (eg. Pepto-Bismol as a face mask, Preparation-H for dark circles, using toothpaste for zits, etc.).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Oh my god! this is the quote of the century!!

I'm with him. I'm so totally with him.

I totally agree, Great Quote!!

BTW, He is a She! LOL Dr. Jennifer Gunter.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar
Vaginal steaming has been around for centuries.

And it's a horrible practice.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I totally agree, Great Quote!!

BTW, He is a She! LOL Dr. Jennifer Gunter.

Hah - thanks
The Linebacker
0 likes
You ladies could call Stanley Steamer out and get your carpet and vagina done at the same time. Or both kinds of carpet, your house carpet and that other one if you're not shaved. And 'hardwood'. Get your man cleaned too!

0 likes
Ah Gwyneth paltrow her site goop and open wooden latrine type steaming

Rice fish and broccoli need steaming

Your vagina is actually a self cleaning miracle

Now if some women want to throw several hundred dollars away

I do have several bamboo steamers I no longer use

Come on over
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

I mean, come on. It's not like steam cleaning your tile grout with a steam wand.

This is probably the best thing I've read today.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I bought a pressure-washer down at the Home Depot, and I use that on my junk. Sure, it stung the first couple of times, but once the calluses built up, I found that I could handle it just fine. One upside to it is that my Johnson is so tough now, I actually CAN hammer nails with it.

If any ladies want to borrow the pressure washer to clean their bits, I'll be happy to loan it out.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
This post really made me giggle. So many images are going through my mind.
Chuckanator
0 likes
They need to make a personalized model for sale. Can you imagine selling it door to door?

"Good day mam! I am demonstrating the delux Vay Jay Steamer with attachments."
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
that sounds ABSOLUTELY dreadful

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
This post really made me giggle. So many images are going through my mind.

Through mine too, am giggling away with Mysteria
There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

C'è un fascino per il proibito che lo rende indicibilmente desiderabile.

— Mark Twain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
They need to make a personalized model for sale. Can you imagine selling it door to door?

We are now hiring!!! Bahahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

We are now hiring!!! Bahahaha