Squirting Question

last reply
17 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have a question for the girls about squirting.

I am lucky enough to have a girlfriend that can squirt. I take it as a personal pride that I am the first man to make her squirt but she is also the first woman I have made squirt.

I like that she squirts actually I love it. The only problem I have in it is that it seems to stain anything it lands on mattress, carpet, towels etc. It is not the mess or the actual staining that I am not happy about. I have been with women who get very very wet during sex but that has never stained anything before but like I said I’ve never had an actual squirt like my current girlfriend does before.

I’ve been lead to believe that squirt shouldn’t stain once it has dried to a brownish colour and that is what it is doing. I’m hoping that you other squirters can tell me if this is normal or if it is not.

Thanks in advance
Lurker
0 likes
The only thing that I have ever stained is a leather jacket and leather car seats and I think that has more to do with the wetness. But my fluid is clear and dries that way, it washes out of everything that is washable. The only thing that I can think of is that she may be bleeding a tiny amount, blood usually dries brown.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for your insight. I'll keep an eye out for any bleeding.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
any fluid produced by our human bodies is going to leave some kind of visible stain as well as enough DNA to convict or absolve us.

sweat
tears
blood
semen
urine
saliva
the fluid inside blisters

everything, even vaginal secretions. About the only thing that won't leave any stains which isn't toxic to the human condition is clean, pure H20. Just ask The Waterboy.

Some fluids stain less visibly than others of course.

I've had crushed velour fabric car seat pretty well ruined before. I was 22 and had no idea what just happened and didn't get it vacuumed up and then cleaned soon enough. I had to rent a steam cleaning wet/dry vacuum cleaner once to salvage some rather expensive carpeting. I was 42 and I sure as hell knew what was going to happen if I ignored it.

Life teaches us lessons, we either learn or choose to ignore.

Brown...I can only think of a few things and neither are good, unless you're a smoker and the sheets had some tar from the smoke on them. Or...
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Brown tends to come towards the end of the period (if the fluid itself is brown), if it just dries brown...well....still blood, yeah.

If you're worried about stains then whack some old towels down or plonk your girl in the bath - doesn't get much more simple than that.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
plonk your girl in the bath

So, you and I have discussed this before...this use of English slang.

Plonking sounds vaguely like porking, only ... more romantic. I think I'll adopt your term in the future, when I proposition my next possible conquest in the States. I shall report back with results.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by fallen85

I’ve been lead to believe that squirt shouldn’t stain once it has dried to a brownish colour and that is what it is doing. I’m hoping that you other squirters can tell me if this is normal or if it is not.

The squirt came out of her vagina right? Like, she didn't have a stomach flu or anything?
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you all for your insight. to start with the fluid did come from the vagina, second, it was clear when it came out the stains only comes once its dried. thanks for your thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by fallen85

The squirt came out of her vagina right? Like, she didn't have a stomach flu or anything?

YUKKKY!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by fallen85

Oh man! That was priceless. Holy shit!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by fallen85

Bwahahahahah *retch*
Lurker
0 likes
I have to admit i am not the most observent of guys ... but even I would have noticed that ...
Lurker
0 likes
It can't be brownished in a helthy women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by fallen85

Oh man! That was priceless. Holy shit!

Are you sure she isn't tinkling, whizzing, peeing??? A urine stain is a bit brownish....

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
I know brownish isnt a good colour and a looks unhealthy thats why i asked this question

and yes i am certain its not Urine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yea i would of said shes just having u on mate and pissing herself, cus i squirt and it never ever stains!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
theres deffo a difference between squirting and peeing
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I know there is a difference between the two and I know for a fact that it is not urine.