Login

spontaneous sex vs scheduled sex

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
8 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you turned on as much whether it is spontaneous sex or scheduled sex (as in planning for a day or two ahead) assuming all factors are the same (eg. same person, same atmosphere, etc)?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being a single mom with custody of 2 kids scheduled works best, you lose something when its planned. Spontaneous is more fun, i think.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Being a single mom with custody of 2 kids scheduled works best, you lose something when its planned. Spontaneous is more fun, i think.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Spontaneous sex is always better, unless it's our regular Saturday night swap with Jack and Lisa.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Spontaneous sex is always more fun

2 likes

Any.. if he was so busy he had to schedule sex with me I would see it as a compliment.. at least I knew for the time he penciled me in I was his

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

So spontaneous that I wake up w/ Mik's cock down my throat.

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
2 likes

Oh, it is spontaneous... all body language, and then I see that smile. I know, he knows...

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.