last reply
367 replies
57.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Denise
Definitely swallow but how about keeping it in your mouth and French kiss him when you come up…Wonder if he will swallow….luv U…Hi to All I'm Denise form South Africa

If you are doing the kissing, I sure would swallow
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I always swallow. End of story! Why any girl would spit, is beyond me. Spitting is not only a disgusting habbit, it is also disrespectful. If you can't swallow his cum, what are you doing with him? Do you have a soul? If you care about a man in the slightest, you would swallow happily.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Swallow it ALL THE WAY DOWN.......unless they like to spray it on my face like im a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Swallow, although sometimes its better to have it just gush out all over me.
Like to learn more about me? Check out my stories and see how I:

Fucked a Teacher to earn a passing grade.
Let my boyfriend use me as a trophy in a Video game contest.
Went on my first date with another man, while dating my boyfriend.
and much much more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends how much he gives me and if there is another person to share it with in a kiss. Lol!
Lurker
0 likes
Swallow
Lurker
0 likes
Swallow. Spitting is a waste
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never spit it out but sometimes Ill let it dribble out of my mouth onto my chin and then let it drip to my boobs and then scoop it up with my fingers and lick it all up! And if another woman is there with me I just love to kiss her and share it!!

BTW, Swallowing is fun too!
Lurker
0 likes
I swallow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's easy every last drop has to be swallowed its a waste to spit it I've made all that effort to get the guy to spunk in my mouth I want to taste it and feel it trickling down my throat mmmmmm