Spanking

last reply
14 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I just cant get enough of it!, wither its a love tap or a great hard spank that makes your bum red, I just love it!! What are your thoughts,opinions, likes or dislikes let me know!!

an by the way I have been spanked with only just a hand and want to try something else to get spanked with, any suggestions?
The Linebacker
0 likes
I'd much rather be the spanker than the spankee!
Lurker
0 likes
i vote yes for hand prints!
Lurker
0 likes
If it is the reflection of your passion, it can give a great pleasure. if it is reflection of pain, I don't think it is a good idea. You will want more and more pain.

Quote by LittleMissBitch
i vote yes for hand prints!

I can draw a heart with my hand prints
Lurker
0 likes
I have a massive spanking fantasy...i prefer oooow lets think maybe a little whip..and for anyone who needs a particular good punishment you cant quite beat the old school cane..my fave! only ever got to use it once though with an ex, my god she played along like a dream, defo my fantasy come true!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Doesn't do anything for me (besides the pain).
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy an open hand or a wide tailed flogger. I most enjoy it when the spanking or whipping is administered at the same time as some form of vaginal stimulation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love being spanked i cant get enough of it either. I just love it like you said even if its a little tap.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
spank me
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
I have only recently discovered what it is like to be been spanked after wanting to try it for a while.

My first time was a hand spanking across a womans lap over my jeans just to see what it was like really it made feel very sexy and the feeling of my warm bum as i looked at it the mirror gave me tingles everywhere.

The second time was again over the same womans lap this time on my bare cheeks it was harder although not too hard i could feel my bum getting that warm glow and the thrill of it made me orgasm very intensely.

As for other punishments i would love to try a few swats with a wooden paddle like they use in america. Hmmmm one day...
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like giving nor receiving pain. A playful smack is ok.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it too. My preference is with a paddle. He bought me one that is soft felt like material on it and I love for him to alternate between spanking me then rubbing it across my bum.
Lurker
0 likes
i enjoy spanking gets me very excited open hand paddle whip but just have that
safe word if it gets to uncmofortable
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love spanking weather by hand, or a paddle I really love a belt it wraps around and covers more area.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by myself
spank me
thats awesome lol smile