Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spanking: Yes, but how hard?

last reply
25 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
1 like

Which choice best represents your preference?

15 votes
I love dedicated sessions, where my ass turns red (12 votes) 80%
I love dedicated sessions, but not too hard (2 votes) 13%
Only during intercourse, the harder the better (2 votes) 13%
Only during intercourse, moderately/sporadically (8 votes) 53%
Only during intercourse, mildy/occasionally (3 votes) 20%
I don't enjoy spanking at all (0 votes) 0%
I prefer spanking my man instead (0 votes) 0%
I prefer spanking random busboys instead (1 vote) 7%
Other (please discuss) (0 votes) 0%
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

Spanking: Yes, but how hard?

Spanking is a fairly popular sexual practice, but how exactly do you prefer it?

- Is there a point where it gets too painful for you, or the harder the better?

- Do you indulge in those punitive spanking sessions, or simply prefer an occasional slap on your ass during intercourse?

- Do you use any special accessory at times (eg. paddle, crop, flogger, etc.)?

As always, thanks for sharing!
Lurker
0 likes
Not too hard, but hard enough I feel a little sting!
Lurker
0 likes
I am not a pain lover. But it should be hard enough to leave marks on my ass.
Lurker
0 likes
I love playful spanking - but I favor punitive spanking . . . which my husband refuses to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy
Not too hard, but hard enough I feel a little sting!

Me too please, but only during foreplay (a little roughhousing is fun) or passionate sex.

If someone tried to spank me as a punishment I'd find it silly.
Lurker
0 likes
I can't say I've ever tried it, but recently I've grown quite fond of the idea.

Sometimes I have this recurring fantasy in which I find myself being berated by an older, more sophisticated lady. I then imagine myself being stripped bare from the waist down (somewhat reluctantly I might add) forcefully turned over her knee and having my bottom smacked something rotten.

It gives me a tingly feeling all over, so I think "very hard" would suit me just fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly

Me too please, but only during foreplay (a little roughhousing is fun) or passionate sex.

If someone tried to spank me as a punishment I'd find it silly.

How about not spanking you as a punishment?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
What I want to know Serene Prodigy is where is that busboy you promised me??? *taps foot impatiently*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Havent been spanked yet but it is something I would like to try not too hard
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore
What I want to know Serene Prodigy is where is that busboy you promised me??? *taps foot impatiently*

Haha, I actually wrote 'random busboys' (in the plural form), so you can go to any restaurant and find a few nice ones according to your own preferences.

And thanks for the answers so far. I'm glad to see that the votes vary across the board, with no votes for 'I don't enjoy spanking at all' so far.

Hooray spanking!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes in private and just enough to lightly sting
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Spanking, such a silly word. Much more preferable, are a few firm strokes with thin leather belt, I mean if doesn't hurt a little, it's hardly worth the effort.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not into real pain but like it to make me red and stinging
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Melissa999
Spanking, such a silly word. Much more preferable, are a few firm strokes with thin leather belt, I mean if doesn't hurt a little, it's hardly worth the effort.

Good grief! Yes, a leather belt would sting a little.

My imagination is working overtime.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
spanking need not be hard to get results it is all about what you like or can withstand. I prefer to use long ruler and slap enough for light sing but lots of slaps all over the desired area untill it becomes bright red not from pain but bringing the blood to the surface then the skin is so much more receptive to painful spank or tender licking - pinching - clamps or whatever your imagination can conjour up, often find folk come before much more done. Vibratore etc much more effective now.
Hope this helps.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Quote by tiddlywink

Good grief! Yes, a leather belt would sting a little.

My imagination is working overtime.

Yes, it does, and that's point, a little pain is a lot of pleasure, especially afterwards.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Lurker
0 likes
Depends if you are wired for it. Pain and pleasure centres are located very close together in the brain. Functional MRI scanning shows that in some people the two centres are a bit mixed together. Then pleasure and pain can be intensely experienced together.

Because of physiological habituation (repeatedly stimulate and the dose has to be increased over time) a spankee can easily tolerate increasing amounts of stimulation, and the associated endorphin (pleasure hormones) release will facilitate that too. This explains why spanking often starts with a warm up before going up a ladder of implements to reach a full on, hard, caning. Some people actually orgasm intensely during the punishment.

However all this conflates with submission and other related behaviours like bondage and sensory deprivation to intensify the effects at the time and of course afterwards as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

How about not spanking you as a punishment?

Well then SOMEONE is getting a spanking, even if it isn't me
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

Have you people ever considered using a specific accessory for spanking: paddle, crop, flogger?

A few months ago I revisited a sexcam website, and for some reason paddles seemed to have gained in popularity within that community (eg. "100 tokens to spank my ass"). I'm not sure if it's only specific to that community, or if girls in general are more aware of paddles.

I've never used any of these, I've always preferred using my hand. For some reason I find it more erotic and it can already inflict significant pain if you hit hard enough; I'm actually surprised that using a belt is necessary for some of you. I also knew a few girls that were a bit more into 'hardcore spanking' and they never owned any of these accessories either.

I could see myself using a paddle or a crop out of curiosity, but I still think that I'd prefer using my hand (especially during intercourse): I love feeling a firm ass shaking in my hand as I spank it.

A flogger is the next toy I have in mind for my girlfriend, though there's quite a lot more to it (you'll have to read my review in a few months).
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

I almost forgot, but I got a whip used on me a few months ago as part as a Catwoman fantasy.

That whip was of mediocre quality though, but it was more a visual accessory anyway. It was hard for the girl to manipulate it, but then again I'm not quite a hardcore masochist and the point was not to make me suffer; she mostly used it as a rope to pull me and to entice me. It was hilarious watching that girl trying to crack that whip in my apartment though, all dressed up as Catwoman... especially with my two black cats nearby, haha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before and during please. I love being pulled across a knee and spanked hard while being told how naughty I am. Then during sex to keep that delightful sting going.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love spanking sessions. Tied up, spanked/flogged/cropped, etc. Sometimes can be a love/hate thing lol. But mostly love. Not a fan of the stinging (crops), like more the hands and floggers. Definitely want my ass reddened. And the aftercare...pure bliss...
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't experienced anything particularly heavy but what I have, I've thoroughly enjoyed.

Generally, at present, I prefer lighter more playful spanking, turning my arse pink instead of red. Although, if the sex is a little rougher then I enjoy something slightly more aggressive.

I enjoy it as part of both foreplay and intercourse.