So, who here has...

last reply
14 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Had a tattoo (what and where) but more inquisitively...did your boyfriend suggest it? Was he the reason you grabbed one?

I ask...only because I've a 33 yr old, 2nd cousin who has claimed that he's been able to persuade four cougars to tattoo his initials on their pudenda or breast. I know he's been quite the ladies man since he was in HS.

I said, "I call Bullshit, Mark!"

He said: 'I got pictures to prove it, jeff. 1 blonde, two brunettes (one graying) and one has hardwood flooring.'

He does... lmao
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I've got a music note on my bum, not instigated by anyone though
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I got a buddy who tattooed his undying love for his wife.

His first wife, 30 years ago. He's now on wife number 3, divorced by wife #1 about six years after inking his shoulder with her name in a ribbon across a heart. Last I saw he had etched her out with a picture of a car or some stupid shit.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Husband #1 came home with my name tatt'd on his chest, right over his heart. Kicked him out THAT day. Not because of the tat though.

Want to scribe someone into your skiin? Use a Sharpie marker. They come in pretty colors now.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by SynThea
Husband #1 came home with my name tatt'd on his chest, right over his heart. Kicked him out THAT day. Not because of the tat though.

awww, there's a story there...just itching to burst out.

I'm all eyes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have mine and my husbands name on my arm... you have to look real hard in order to know what it says...

I don't regret it.. they way I see it is that he is the father of my children and no matter what happens between him and I that is the one thing that will not change.

If we do part our ways I would never change it and if I meet a man that does not like it..... oh well his loss
Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see it through, and keep the faith that it will turn out for the best!
Lurker
0 likes
I am in the middle of getting a fairly large piece on my back: One hand, henna style, on each shoulder - between those a tree of life with flowers around. (so far)
It wasn't suggested by hubby and he wasn't very keen at first, but really likes it now.

It kind of depicts a large part of my personal journey, to where I am now - if that's not too silly sounding...

You can see the pics on my profile, if we're friends...
Lurker
0 likes
I have 6. I had the majority done from the age of 16-21. Needless to say I regret most of them, not so much the fact I have them as I love tattoos. It's the designs I need to change. Luckly I have a friend who is a very talented tattoo artist so he is covering them with some real pretty tribal designs. I will try to persuade my kids not to start having them without really considering them first though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a small one on my ass. I got it when I was 16 and pretty wasted. Kind of wish I never did but to late. I have thought about getting my daughters names around my ankle. But I have this fear of needles so probably never will.
Lurker
0 likes
nope. I skipped out on the tattoo phase and I'm sorta glad i did. I feel like I don't want ink to remind me of who I am. PLUS, i'm generally fickle and change my mind about things a lot.
0 likes
I have 13, dotted all over, some i love still and some i wish i had thought about a bit more, definitely want more but now i am slightly older i have a better idea about what i will still like in a decade and what i will start to regret. I had them done because i wanted to, not for some guy, thats just silly..........
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have enough scares on my body from accidents and military service, I'm sure not going out and pay for more permanent scares.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a rose on my left breast
Lurker
0 likes
I have quite a few tattoo's, all of them are very intricate and there's at least 4 hours of work in each one.
I've never got a tattoo for a guy, although I have gotten bits a pieces done by guy's I was dating. And I looooove tattooed guys. Nom, nom, nom.
XX
BB
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i got my clit ring done for my ex bf