Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

So how many of you lovely ladies enjoy the opportunity to stay at home and participate in erotic cha

last reply
8 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
masturbate? I just find that really sexy and wondered how many of you enjoy that.
Lurker
0 likes
Enjoy what? Masturbating? My guess would be quite a lot of them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, that's what I was trying to ask! I didn't realize there was a character limit on the question! Just wondered how many women on here like to chat and masturbate to the back and forth interaction or prefer just to read the wonderful stories?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
well... i rarely masturbate online, as in cyber/chat, what have you... that said, when i find a particularly erotic story that sort of gets the juices going, i am not ashamed to say i busy my fingers a bit or sometimes even raid the toy box *blushes*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the reply! That's what I was wondering! I chatted with a very nice girl yesterday and said I made her cum 3 times and have chatted with others that got off on the interaction back and forth. But some prefer to read the erotic stories and play. Appreciate the feed back!
Lurker
0 likes
like sprite said, the chat rooms really do nothing for us ladies, but sometimes someone with a wicked imagination could spark something and the fingers will play in a private chat alone. Other than that the stories can and will get the mood set for futher play
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I'll have to get my wicked imagination in gear and write a story! lol! Thanks Willow!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i realy like the whole cyber thingy i guess its the mystery of the whole thing but i realy enjoy reading stories more, like i say i like the cybering but only if it is with somone i realy like and can have a normal talk to aswell. but yes it does turn me on enoff to masterbate
Lurker
0 likes
private chat or a good story will have me playing for sure..........reaching for the toy box lol..

chat rooms though nah........i like to be able to chat normally to the person too, have a friendship before we start anything more. A mind far more excites me than anything else!