Snowball

last reply
15 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Who has snowballed a guy completely by surprise? Like he didnt see it cuming. Describe how it unfolded please. And who likes a guy that is ok with being snowballed? is it a turn on?
Lurker
0 likes
I have never tried it, but I will snowball my boyfriend by surprise tomorrow and let you know how it goes.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never tried it, I know damn right well he would hate and would be seriously pissed!!!!! No use in wondering IF, because it will never happen and I wouldn't ask him to do something he doesn't like, especially since I am totally ok not sharing and keeping it all to myself ;)
Lurker
0 likes
The first time a woman did it to (for?) me was a complete surprise. I was shocked that she did it, shocked that I received, shocked that I liked it and shocked at how much it excited both of us. Certainly wasn't the last time. Was not anything we'd talked about or hinted about - came out of left field. Kudos for her!
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
I hid behind the garden shed... He did not know I was there... I scooped some snow up off the floor really quietly so he did not sense my presence or my impending attack and used my hands to firmly shape the snow into a ball.

When he got close enough and was not looking... I sprang out from my most cunning hiding place and when he turned lobbed it in his face then legged it laughing.

He did not see it coming, I was bad arse and got him right in the face with it and the look of shock on his face was highly amusing and made me laugh... However, he was much faster than I am and then proceeded to chase me down, catch me, pin me down and rub snow all in my face.. which was so not cool because I do not like snow, that shit is so cold, I hate it and it is a brave person indeed who can pluck up the courage to throw a snowball at me because it pisses me off.

The outcome of all this was that yes, he smothered me in snow, which pissed me off because it was freezing and thus his punishment for doing so and attacking me like that with a substance he knows I cannot abide was to make his balls as blue as my poor body was after his uncalled for attack on me and after 3 weeks well he learned his lesson and never attacked me with snow ever again.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I hid behind the garden shed... He did not know I was there... I scooped some snow up off the floor really quietly so he did not sense my presence or my impending attack and used my hands to firmly shaped the snow into a ball.

When he got close enough and was not looking... I sprang out from my most cunning hiding place and when he turned lobbed it in his face then legged it laughing.

He did not see it coming, I was bad arse and got him right in the face with it and the look of shock on his face was highly amusing and made me laugh... However, he was much faster than I am and then proceeded to chase me down, catch me, pin me down and rub snow all in my face.. which was so not cool because I do not like snow, that shit is so cold, I hate it and it is a brave person indeed who can pluck up the courage to throw a snowball at me because it pisses me off.

The outcome of all this was that yes, he smothered me in snow, which pissed me off because it was freezing and thus his punishment for doing so and attacking me like that with a substance he knows I cannot abide was to make his balls as blue as my poor body was after his uncalled for attack on me and after 3 weeks well he learned his lesson and never attacked me with snow ever again.

I don't snowball guys unexpectedly, because I've found most guys don't like to taste their own cum.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Um... well... I... ah... hell... maybe this would help... lol...

Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't recommend snowballing a guy by surprise.

I didn't find it erotic at all and my boyfriend got very cross with me. He probably won't talk to me for a few days now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back in my early days if I agreed to suck him and take his cum in MY mouth I would kiss and snowball immediately afterwards without saying a word. It surprised most of them and very few were impressed, and I got a good laugh.
It added a new meaning to spitting. Cleaning their teeth afterwards was not unusual.
As we matured it became an acceptable practice.
Lurker
0 likes
Anyone else
Lurker
0 likes
Anyone else
Lurker
0 likes
My best friend and I do this every time we share a guy smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I've snowballed with a lot of girls but not guys

Rainbow Warrior
1 like

Most guys hate that, but I've snowballed my girlfriend with her boyfriend's semen, and she's snowballed me with my boyfriend's cum.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

First time my wife snowballed me I buried my tongue in her mouth

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

My bf likes it a lot when I share his cum with him. 😊 And not only his cum…😈