Login

Smooth or Rough?

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
Do you like your guys to use lotion on their hands and feet? Keep everything smooth, or do you prefer Au Natural, no mani/pedi? In my experience, it's about 50/50. I use lotion and get a mani/pedi when needed. I have some women say I'm just not a real man for doing it. What's your preference?
Active Ink Slinger
i prefer rough hands...
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Alpha Blonde
Not sure about the mani-pedi thing for guys, but keep the nails neatly trimmed and clean and yes, lotion is a good thing.

Rough, calloused hands with funky nails... uhmm... no, thanks. smile
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Not sure about the mani-pedi thing for guys, but keep the nails neatly trimmed and clean and yes, lotion is a good thing.

Rough, calloused hands with funky nails... uhmm... no, thanks. smile

Same with feet. Nothing more of a turn-off then really funky toe nails
Alpha Blonde
Quote by Nikki703

Agreed. Sports-pedis/foot-massage are actually great for guys - it's more of a therapeutic than 'girly' experience.
Lurker
Quote by Nikki703

Waddya mean, you don't want to suck on any funky toenails? Next, you'll be telling me you like Lindsay Lohan or something.

I just like them to be clean and manly. Not into mani/pedis for guys.
Lurker
As long as theyre clean and neat, thats fine by me, not into manis/pedis for guys either.
Lurker
Quote by caramelvixxen
definitely like a man with smooth hands and feet. a bit of roughness to the hands is okay but clean nails are a must!!

and there is nothing worse than feeling a crusty, rough foot scratch across my soft skin....ugh! so if he can't keep it up on his own, i have no issue with him getting a pedi.

I agree with you completely.