last reply
34 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Archadia
Women lie about their age, men lie about their cock size. From the topics i have seen, I dare bet 75% of men on luch have

Guys actually lie about the size of the their dicks to other guys, as well as to girls, its kind of like an alpha-male/manhood thing, and to be honest its pathetic. Guys that do lie, are going to look like right tit heads when they actually get the girl into bed. "Hey I thought you said you were 9"!?",
"Oh...Yeah but I left 4" in the boot of my car, didnt think i would be needing it tonight...."

Fuckwits...

Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Best tattoo a woman can get... a ruler on her inner thigh.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Best tattoo a woman can get... a ruler on her inner thigh.

Haha that's awesome
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Girl says: "I won't marry you unless you have a 9" cock."

Guy says: "Forget it then! I'm not cutting off three inches for anybody."
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
freakycactus wrote:

Ever heard the phrase, 'I'm a grower not a shower'? For some it's true. Flaccid they may seem tiny, but they can sure as hell grow into something very satisfying

I was once with a guy that was very tiny when flacid but when it was erect it grew to about 6" with nice girth. I swear I really expected it to be 4" max when hard. And he turned out to be a real good fuck.

As for the question, I prefer them to be 6" or 7", so I guess no Im not into very small cocks, more average to little above average .

Not into the giant 9"cocks that most Lush men seem to have either, LOL!

Exactly, sometimes when I am flacid it is only 2in.