last reply
20 replies
6.4k views
2 watchers
14 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hey can I ask you a question -

what do you think is the slutty thing you have done or would like to ie rubbed pussy in public place, nude beach, tits out, no underwear etc
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Quite a few things, but by far the slightest thing was having sex with a 75 year old Pervy neighbour. He was at our barbecue and said to me he'd seen an old sexy pic of me that had fallen out of a magazine my hubby was putting into the recycling box. Told me he couldn' sleep that night for wanking over the sight of my hairy wet pussy. Instead of feeling annoyed and repulsed, I felt wet and horny and sucked him off behind our shed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely my wedding day.....check out my story for details.
Lurker
0 likes
got talked into a naughty oudoor game.....
Lurker
0 likes
got gangbang during a party
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At college, walked up to a complete stranger at a party and told him to fuck me. He had me standing from behind in the toilet and came in my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
I was specifically asked to do a gang bang for over 65's. I was very unsure but got talked into it. There were eight aged from 66 to 76 and actually they were great fun to be with, even prepared to try some BDSM with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm, hard question. I'll go with top five I've done, I went through a year, or so, of having no respect for myself...

1. Public place sex, many times
2. Gave blowy to the OH - before he was the OH - in a room FULL of people, not even discretely. To be fair I never thought I'd still know those people to this day, and count some of them as good friends. *sighs*
3. Again with those same people. Got on most of them at one time or another, purely to cock-tease, and see who the 'alpha male' was.
4. Sleeping with other peoples BF, I count this as a seriously slutty thing to do, even now. Just plain wrong.
5. Threeway

Not proud of that year, but it was a good year!
Coming soon...
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I've done a few things I think are slutty, but slutty is also exciting. I think the "sluttiest" thing I've done so far is to get into creampie eating. My roommate and I share a lot - including our boyfriends on occasion. One night last summer (2021) we were drinking. She and I were teasing the guys, and before we knew it, we were all on our bed in a 4-way. Nothing unusual. We've often done threeways (FMF), and we let the guy cum inside one of us, and the other eats the creampie. On the occasion of the 4way, we paused the action and let both the guys cum in Helen's pussy, which she then held over my face and drained the cum into my mouth. We waited a while, and changed targets - I got all the cum in me, and fed it to Helen. We both loved it, and I think the guys thought it was outstanding. So - of course - I think it was my bf who asked "I wonder how much cum a pussy can hold". I said I bet it can hold 4 or 5 loads if they're put in carefully so it doesn't get squeezed out ... then said "...but I don't want to let you guys unload in me, then hang around with my butt in the air gor an hour while you recharge ..." to which my bf said " thats easy - we'll just get 2 or 3 or 4 more guys ...."

Helen laughed, and I was shocked.... but the challenge had been made, and was being considered ... We both talked it over, and decided we'd give it a try with 2 additional guys - we'd each get in touch with an old bf or fuckbuddy that we both knew.

So we had our big party the last weekend of July. Helen and me, our boyfriends, and two guys that Helen and I had played with in the past ....

We drew straws, & I won the chance to be the first cum holder. Our original 4way was now a 6way - FMMMMF - and I have to say it was a lot of fun ...the guys were told to let us know when they were close to cumming so I could take a butt in the air position - Helen's bf came in first, and he felt great. The two other guys were next - they let Helen fellate them until they were just about to cum, and put their dick in me and came. Bob - my bf - was last So I had 4 nice loads in my pussy, and it felt great, I felt nicely and freshly fucked, and I knew that Helen was ready to try the treat in me ...she got into a 69 position under me and I slowly straightened up while she pinched my labia closed until her mouth was in position --- she gently opened her fingers, and the cum oozed into her mouth. We both thought it would gush, but it didn't - it was a slow, steady and relatively large amount of cum, but she kept up with it and swallowed most, saving a little for me. I personally like getting it straight from the guy better, but from my pussy to Helen's mouth to mine, the mixture of the 4 batches with my own juices was delicious. I knew his was something I'd do again, and I was looking forward to resting for an hour while the guys recharged, and I'd get the chance to do Helen....

That is the sluttiest thing I think I've ever done - and I'm going to do it again. And 4 guys were no problem -- maybe we'll try more more next time...

Rainbow Warrior
3 likes

Pulled a train with 7 guys one winter night when I was snowed-in during a blizzard with them at my boyfriend's house.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

i took my undies of in a resturant toilet, and when i walked back to the table i gave them to my bf

he looked surprised, and was a strange night as we didnt stay for a dessert that night like we normally would do

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by carlyhughes2018

i took my undies of in a resturant toilet, and when i walked back to the table i gave them to my bf

he looked surprised, and was a strange night as we didnt stay for a dessert that night like we normally would do

You had your dessert - it just wasn't cake or ice cream.... Hmmm. Nice touch - giving him your undies!

1 like

Probably when I got sick of my roommate's loud sex and walked naked into the shower of our shared bathroom with them for a threesome!

The Goddess
1 like

Times not up yet! biggrin

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

0 likes

Definitely going to a swinger resort with 2 of my gfs when we were in our freshman year of college... wildest trip of my life up to this point in my life!

0 likes

My master told me to lick the pussy of my mistress. While I was doing that he started fucking my ass from behind. He came in my ass and told me to stay still. I carried on licking my mistress and also my masters cock until it got hard again. He then fucked me in the ass again. After cumming he put in a plug in me and we went out to a club. In the club my mistress took out the plug and slowly but surely his seed oozed out of my ass...I dont know if anybody noticed but my little white dress was quite wet....

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Looking at some of the stories above, this feels kind of tame! But I once had sex with two guys in two flats in 24 hours. Basically, I went out, went home with a man. Woke up in his bed. And somehow 'accidentally' the same thing happened the next night. The second guy did more for me, partly because it felt so naughty!😉

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by MC1982

Looking at some of the stories above, this feels kind of tame! But I once had sex with two guys in two flats in 24 hours. Basically, I went out, went home with a man. Woke up in his bed. And somehow 'accidentally' the same thing happened the next night. The second guy did more for me, partly because it felt so naughty!😉

In the 80s a friend of Mine's brother picked up a girl at the pub early in the afternoon went back to her place for sex around 7 time home got dressed to go out and was having sex with a different Girl by 11.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Watched a friend’s Mother shower at her request…she fingered herself in front of me but wouldn’t have sex with me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

in high school I sucked off 8-10 guys in a row at a party