Sleep sexy

last reply
18 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How would you react if you bf or husband started fucking you while you were asleep?
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't want him to be finishing inside me while I slept.. but I wouldn't mind being woken up to him playing with me, or slowly fucking me until i woke up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as long as its a guy i want and doing it good mmmmmmm sweet dreams jelly x
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've been awakened by a hard cock shoved between my legs, but I always wake up to enjoy it. I don't think I could sleep through being penetrated though. I've had guys leave their cocks in me after sex, while we both fall asleep spooning, but that isn't exactly what you mean, right?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I've been awakened by a hard cock shoved between my legs, but I always wake up to enjoy it.

...what about in the butt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've requested this many time but have yet to have someone do it..... I'm sincerely disappointed;)

I don't speak on behalf of all women...
And to Felix, if you can get it in the butt while she's sleeping, bravo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll act sleepy while giving him space for pleasurepleasure, for whatever he want to do with me.
Lurker
0 likes
As much as I hate to admit it yes..
Lurker
0 likes
I have done this a few times but i always made sure she was cool with be woke up to be eaten out gradually fucked awake. I asked three and all liked the idea and enjoyed the act. As far finishing before she woke none of the three could sleep through me, would have hurt my pride if one could have. And i would have to know you or at least be able to see you to know if i would do it to you or not goodlilgirl
Lurker
0 likes
My husband can wake me doing anything sexual to me at anytime...no need to ask, I love when he just takes me...and I have never slept through it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find it sexy because it isn't planned, and I've enjoyed it as much as I've enjoyed surprising a partner with sex while they were sleeping.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm iffy. Sometimes I truly don't want to get woken up. If he wakes mw up and im not in the mood ill be upfront and just tell him. Other times it's hot. But in my relationship I'm usually the one with the unsatisfied libido.

And I'd never dare wake my husband up for sex. If I'm horny and he's asleep I'll just get myself off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rather -y in my opinion, unless it was discussed and agreed upon by all parties involved prior to the proposed experience. I, personally, would never agree to this though. Waking up to light teasing, however, would be perfectly fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by domiKNITrix
Rather -y in my opinion, unless it was discussed and agreed upon by all parties involved prior to the proposed experience. I, personally, would never agree to this though. Waking up to light teasing, however, would be perfectly fine.

This. My bf claimed he fucked me while I was sleeping, and that I didn't wake up. I was pretty mad. Waking up with kisses, touching, etc. Now that's great!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I love it, both waking to it, and waking someone else with it. You are still kind of asleep so it feels very dreamlike. Particularly in memory.

It has never occurred to me it might be -y, but I can see it now. No one I've ever been with has been bothered by it.

I can't imagine someone actually sleeping through the entire thing. THAT is a deep sleeper.
Lurker
0 likes
The nicest time is when I'm feigning sleep, simply thinking about it, it's as if he read my thoughts.
0 likes
I wouldn't mind it at all ,as long as he woke me up to enjoy it with him..There is nothing more sexier than to be woke up kisses,licks or what ever he uses. So my answer,I would love it.
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
I dont mind, I love it. It is just so sexy and hot to be woken up like that.