Slapping the cunt

last reply
36 replies
9.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Slapping cunt with a leather belt. Made me cum so many occassions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Petamarie

this....

I'm sure it's just my subjective perception but I don't understand the hostility from either of you. Is getting your clit "slapped" by a cock or hand not pleasurable, at least for some? I don't mind getting my balls cupped. Idk about squeezed ... there's blood vessels down there.

If ever you sleep with the same one twice, you've sold your soul at the establishment price.

Lurker
0 likes
I would rather be slapped with his cock but Im not oppossed to a light slap of the hand either.
Lurker
0 likes
I would rather be slapped with his cock but Im not oppossed to a light slap of the hand either.
Lurker
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SexyTnMama
It depends on the person I'm with and the moment. If I'm fucking a guy, I like for him to pull out and slap my clit with is hard cock a bit and then shove it back in. That's fun and stimulating. If I'm with another woman, I sometimes enjoy it but I don't want my clit and pussy pounded hard. I just want a nice tapping and then back to whatever we were doing.

I don't think anyone wants it the same way every time.