Size....

last reply
34 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies... when you pull our boxer briefs down, how big are you expecting it to be?

Any "good" size, we should compare our packages with?
Lurker
0 likes
It's not the size of the wand it's how the wizard wields it.
Matriarch
0 likes
15 inches!

Oh wait, I've been reading too many stories in here that were obviously written by 17 year olds
Lurker
0 likes
*snicker*
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It's not what you got it is how you use it that counts
Lurker
0 likes
I'm pretty flexible and can accommodate just about anything thats out there. however I prefer 7" or 8" depending who's doin the drivin.yTqdfaJ3JcPPknJv
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by justforfun

Ladies... when you pull our boxer briefs down, how big are you expecting it to be?

Any "good" size, we should compare our packages with?

Size doesnt matter. It is just the intensity needed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything under 154mm is likely to disappoint.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep, size just isn't an issue. I'm quite happy with what he's packing because a) he knows what he's doing, b) he's got plenty of stamina and c) he has a 23 inch tongue....
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
It's not the size of the boat, its the motion of the ocean.

yeah this might be true, but I know it takes a long time to get to england from new york in a row boat.
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Lurker
0 likes
size does matter ...I went out with someone who had the smallest thing I've ever seen...it was the size of my pinky9he did have a great sense of humour though)...I wasn't even sure it was in when we had sex lol...so it doesn't have to be huge but I do like girth
Lurker
0 likes
i recall a time with a woman friend who after having a rough day sat down at the table in the bar where we met and said, 'damn! i could use a man with dick this long!' at which point she held her hands a considerable distance apart!
i looked at her wistfully and then replied, 'well, my dear, i could do you twice and that would just about fulfill your desires!'

g
Lurker
0 likes
After consulting the conversion calculator, Steffanie's 154mm threshold (6 inches) is something I probably agree with. Smaller than that, and they are going to have to be creative in other ways...just me, not everyone's opinion I'm sure.

So, this is where I say, "Yes, size matters, I like them when they're bigger rather than smaller." Followed by someone else that will say, "yes, but it's only one factor among many, a crappy lover with a big penis is worthless, etc.," with a ditto chorus behind that.

So, I'll take it in a slightly different direction and say, "when you fall in love with someone, the hard (pun intended) stats on size and appearance matter less than when you enjoy sex like so many of us do, if not for it's own sake then at least something outside the context of 'making love with the love of my life'. When questions get asked in this forum about sex preferences, I always assume it's talking about sex in a vacuum, aside from real circumstances, speaking only of physical ideals...

again, that's just how I see it.
Matriarch
0 likes
Your drawing reminds me of this Picasso lexy:

Lush Legend
0 likes
Ah yes the one with my initial on his arm....LOL!!!

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Do you have a story to tell us, Zaf? Hmm?
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly I've never measured a man but the man who won me over was not the most well endowed man I'd had sex with; he just knew how to best use what he had. PS - we're still together almost 20 years later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe if I can make the question more specific. Is there a minimum size that is just too small? Or if you could give a preference of range like (blank)in.-(blank)in.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheChrisJ
Maybe if I can make the question more specific. Is there a minimum size that is just too small? Or if you could give a preference of range like (blank)in.-(blank)in.

>6"?
Lurker
0 likes
Ali, I thought he only had to know how to use what he had?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Ali, I thought he only had to know how to use what he had?

LOL I'm just kidding. Look, I've never measured a man's penis, nor do I care to. But he pushed me to give a limit, darnit!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by TheChrisJ

>6"?

so size doesn't matter but the minimum is above average? now i am just confused. lol
Lurker
0 likes
I am gracefully exiting this rediculous conversation by saying on simple thing: if your partner is happy that's all that matters. Now stop obsessing about your penis size and do something useful!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe this will help?

"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
That helps tremendously Wicked! Good chart...that 6.5 to 9.5 is a big-ass range for discomfort. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I feel like I'm in a classroom, complete with slide shows, graphs, and charts.

Get me outta here.
Lurker
0 likes
From another brilliant thesis by someone working on his PhD in cockology?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is amusing to see how just how insecure some guys are about their size or lack there of. But guys, there is such a thing as too much size as well. I am by no means implying that I am too big for a woman, but I'm sure that at least one of the ladies on lush has felt the discomfort of a lover who was packing just a little too much. Be happy with what you have, if you get far enough that she can tell your size, its obvious she likes something about you.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
now if i print that chat off and get a paper cut who do i sue
save a horse ride a cowboy