8.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Eternity- Calvin Klein
Lurker
0 likes
I am an Estee Lauder girl -- White Linen and Beautiful are perfect for me. I try other things occasionally, but keep coming back to these
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Zen by Shiseido. It's absolutely divine. I got it for my 16th birthday and I've never turned back since then. I think I've used 2 full sized bottles and I've got a spare one too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wear a few different kinds as well, but there is one I wear when I want to be sexually adventurous…It"s called Angel. I always wear it when I'm in the mood to be playful like that. I kind of took a lesson from Pavlov…when my husband smells that perfume on me he knows subconsciously that I'm ready to be adventurous. I've done this for a few years now. It's not anything I've ever told him, so think he doesn't knows that I do it for a reason. It seems to work because when I wear it he almost always seems to find a reason to take me out, or we find something to do different and fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Black Musk by Jovan (a mature, classy, sexy smell)

Or Have Fun by La Rive (a rare ass perfume from Poland and difficult to get in the US)

Lurker
0 likes
Axe phoenix
Lurker
0 likes
Axe phoenix
Lurker
0 likes
Axe phoenix
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Philosophy - Pure Grace

It's a clean fragrance...like soap and water. I receive compliments from strangers quite often.