Shower head....

last reply
7 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We know that most have used the shower head on their clit, but how about for anal play?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Isn't that what toothbrush handles are for? (I use one of the guy's! Shhhhhh...)
0 likes
My shower head and I are so close, it could probably get alimony.

So, yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Burquette

So, yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is why mine has always been a shower on a hose with multiple setting from a rain shower to a single pulsating stream. My father installed one in our shower shortly after I learned about masturbating. I told him my sleep over friend had one and her family loved it. I'm not sure if he knew the real reason or not. Of course I have used one on my clit, ass, and nipples ever since.

Our showers in the master bedroom and by the pool will easily hold 6 to 8 people. Each of those has 4 independent showers on a hose with the above mentioned settings. There are 2 on each end of those showers. Our other showers have 2, one on each end of the shower. When we built the house an over sized commercial meter and supply line was installed so there would be plenty pressure when multiple showers are in use at the same time.

We had our annual Labor Day party, for our swing group, last weekend from Friday afternoon to late Monday evening. They were well used, as all 18 of us there several times over the weekend.

Brandie
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Burquette

So, yes.

i sued mine for child support.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't be silly! That's what the jets in the tub are for.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've been carrying on a hot extramarital affair with my handheld massaging shower head for years. I used to think it was true love, but now I realize it's just an extremely strong physical attraction.