Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Should mature women aid young men on life’s journey?

last reply
23 replies
2.4k views
1 watcher
8 likes
Mary Poppins
0 likes
I ask this question in relation to recent correspondence received by me regarding my latest story. Should a more mature, experienced woman be encouraged to help a young man on his journey through life by taking his virginity? Would it be looked upon almost as a civic duty? Any and all thoughts gratefully received.
Be nice to each other

Rainbow Warrior
2 likes
If it's a civic duty, I've been a very good citizen. :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many a young man has had his introduction to sex with a more mature and older woman. I believe it’s quite often the case in France.
I have taken many a young man about my own age across the threshold . I didn’t get any complaints .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I lost mine many years ago to a lady probably 15 years older than I, awesome night, only regret was that I was too drunk to remember all in great detail, though many of the flashbacks are still with me nearly 60 years on, so ladies, please do, but for the young man's sake try to ensure a level of sobriety on his part, the memories are important.
0 likes
Funny enough, one of my old stories that I'm revisiting looks at just this. God I'd have loved it to have been true. So much more eroticism with an older woman
Mary Poppins
1 like
Quote by simon66
Funny enough, one of my old stories that I'm revisiting looks at just this. God I'd have loved it to have been true. So much more eroticism with an older woman

I agree with you. Us older ladies can teach the young ones a thing or two. Give them the best start in life.
Be nice to each other

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Absolutly, as Beffer said, it's a civic duty!
0 likes
of course,,,and I feel I have done so already,,,with memories of a summers tryst,,,with a young man. I with, some humble pride, feel his fiancé may have benefitted from our 'joining'...
Almost 70 and I still got it!
0 likes
Yes. I have no personal experience and I had to think about my answer longer than I would have expected, but yes, absolutely.
Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
I've always considered it community service, with a hint of 'Pay-it-forward' as well.
Usually, it's more about showing them all that sex has to offer (read it's not just 'stick this into this') and discover their own pleasures along the way.
Whatever they learn, they will be using it to make someone feel great later on, so it feels like a potentially widespread contribution ;)
Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by verity100
I ask this question in relation to recent correspondence received by me regarding my latest story. Should a more mature, experienced woman be encouraged to help a young man on his journey through life by taking his virginity? Would it be looked upon almost as a civic duty? Any and all thoughts gratefully received.

Yes, but don't stop at his virginity. Fuck him for a while. You will enjoy it and he'll happy to learn. I wish a mature lady, a next door neighbor, a friend's mother or even my mother had taken my virginity. Especially when I was 16 or 17 and didn't know what sex was. It sure would have helped my journey through life. The "talk" is fine, a lesson would have been better.

Here's to the women who helped. Maybe others will follow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ask me again, in a few years.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've always wanted to fuck a younger guy
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Don't know if it's my civic duty, lol...but...I've helped a more than a few !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I was helped by an older woman who taught me how to love a woman. I don't think it should be restricted to just young boys on their journey but women as well.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Of course they should. We all love some age gap and it’s so exciting.
Nafisa
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
The ones who shaped my journey in life were all older than I was. I think it should be something we should all be proud to do, show the next generation the skills we learned.
Besides from a purely selfish reason, if we're all getting properly taken care of in the bedroom how many people won't be so quick to explode in road rage, or shout at sales people.
A good moan or two and the world is a much more mellow place.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I've always believed we should pass along our knowledge to the next generation
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I learn the basics on sex fron a 14yo girl when I was 12 in the hayloft of her grandpas barn. The next couple of years o had a few ladies that hinted on how it could be better but no complaints, when I was 21 was fortunate to have two 55+ ladies for one night each in a two week period. Those ladies taught me that sex was just a relief but livemaking was a treasure. They taugh me all types of lovemaking and made me practice with them. Went to work the next days with only 2 hours sleep, boss ask me what was going on, told him i was taking a late night lifeskill course. Thank you to those senior ladies. Maybe other will have met them they worked for completing cosmetics company but were friends.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The best way to avoid bad experiences for the young is to have those early moments spent with someone older, wiser, and patient. Too many young people, males and females, get a HORRIBLE start in exploring sex with someone who knows less than they do. Body shaming and "innocence shaming" is common. Experienced lovers can do a great service to the young!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why not? I've had a couple of older gentlemen teach me a few things about making love and being a considerate partner. When I'm with guys my age - I fuck and usually have wild sex. I hope when I'm older that I have the pleasure of the company of a few young studs ... just paying it forward.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

As a mere male, I'm not going to lecture mature ladies about their civic duties. But the posts here did remind me of potentially interesting material from some time ago.

In 1965, a then fairly unknown author, Stephen Vizinczey, hit headlines with "In Praise of Older Women: The Amorous Recollections of András Vajda". This celebrated (or notorious, take your pick) book deals quite explicitly with the protagonist's sexual progress, something rare in the 1960s. Several mature women, including a countess, take him in hand, with great devotion to their civic duty. (Some pages are online in Google Books, though the extract stops before the main tantalising encounters.)

In 1745, Benjamin Franklin published "Advice to a Young Man on the Choice of a Mistress". While he initially advises marriage (because a single man is like half a pair of scissors!), he seems to realise that many lads have other ideas. He advises them to go for an older woman, and he details the advantages of this (to the man). You can search on "Swarthmore Benjamin Franklin" to get the whole thing. Ladies, be thankful you weren't around in 1745, and down a dram or two before reading it. The misogyny is so extreme as to be laughable or infuriating, depending on your gender and disposition.