last reply
52 replies
6.3k views
1 watcher
11 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweetbiredhead
no shaving, I keep mine trimmed short, love the look of red hair around my sweet sweet pink pussy

Mmm nice, nothing like a nice trimmed red bush, not many out there so very nice to.see.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Used to wax, but bit the bullet and went down the laser route.
It hurt.
It took a while.
It cost a fair bit.
But.... next to no maintenance now.
Although I planned to get leave myself with a bit of bush, in the end I got rid of it all, and I'm really really happy with how I am.
Lurker
1 like
I know most guys like shaved pussy so i always keep my pussy shaved and smooth. Yes it is not easy to shave own pussy so me and my sisters shave each other's pussy twice a week smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are right, it is not easy to shave own pussy properly. So me and my sisters used to shave each other's pussy before my marriage and now my hubby shaves my pussy smile
I love to keep my pussy smooth and ready for men :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My fiance, she likes a bit of red lettuce with her taco, so I leave some hair
I am a Mandalorian, guns are my religion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by scottob1234
My wife put me in charge of lawn maintenance.. I just figured this fell under that job description

I believe Spencers sells your Zippo. Big Dick land scapping, no bush too big.
I am a Mandalorian, guns are my religion.
Lurker
0 likes
I shave twice weekly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sars42
I shave twice weekly

Wish we could see more pics of you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Twice a week
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I prefer waxing. It stays smoother for a longer time.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The wife and I wax each other we love being smooth

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I'll use nair.

when I trim it, I generally round off the top, and general trim.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Shave my pussy? I can't imagine! She almost clawed my eyes out when I was just trying to give her a bath!

Seriously, I go back and forth between smooth (shaved), landing strip of some type, or just short-trimmed. I want to maintain my bush-ability for when it come back in style, which it seems like it kind of is. What's old is always new again at some point... Guys are very fickle that way. 🙄

Then again, I'm light-haired and not an overly hairy person so I don't ever get full-jungle. 😋

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I just love a bald pussy! So smooth seeing it is just a turn on! Especially when I’m licking one!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

a lot of guys like the feel of my full. they say it feels silky.

the preferences I get are all over the place. I just try to please everyone.

**Smile, it's free therapy**
0 likes

It helps if you are a contortionist if you like to shave.

Hair removal cream is a good idea, as is paying a waxing lady to do it!

Have looked into laser removal but it scares me.

I seem to write a story every 1.5 years on average.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes

I went the laser route and left a triangle on my mons. Yes, it hurts a bit when getting it done (don't we always bear some pain—one way or another—for our pleasure) but I love the end result. The labia is the hard to shave area and that's done, so I can play around with the triangle.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

2 likes

I love keeping it smooth, thankfully I’m pretty fair haired so I can get by shaving every couple days.

Dutchess Of Dancing
1 like

I wax

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Kee

I went the laser route and left a triangle on my mons. Yes, it hurts a bit when getting it done (don't we always bear some pain—one way or another—for our pleasure) but I love the end result. The labia is the hard to shave area and that's done, so I can play around with the triangle.

From a purely scientific perspective I would love to see that. Actually I think you know about my naturally curious nature…

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Shave twice a week

Nafisa
Quantum Tease
0 likes

I keep a razor in the shower to touch up my landing strip each day.