Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shaving your pussy: What exactly does it feel like?

last reply
14 replies
3.5k views
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, I am in the process of writing a story and I am writing in a part where one woman shaves another woman.

I need some insight from all angles.

What does it actually feel like when shaving your private place? Is there any particular feeling you get while doing so? How does the razor feel running across your tender skin there? What's it feel like when you drag the razor over your labia?

Those are just a few of the ideas I have for this story I am writing. If any of you ladies out there can think of anything else that would help me develop the scene, I would certainly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance for your comments!
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
I'm sure people will come along and offer a different point of view, so forgive me for bubble bursting but..

For me there is no sexual pleasure or excitement or any such thing whilst shaving, it's a means to an end - and a real pain when if I'm running late one day and could do without having to spend a couple of extra minutes in the shower with a razor between my legs!

I can't imagine trusting someone else to shave me...I barely trust myself! But, like I said, no doubt others can be of more help and offer other view points... good luck with your writing smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yep same, I dont get any sexual pleasure from it while im doing it and im usually concentrating too much on doing it smoothly and not cutting myself to think of anything else. The pleasure usually come after when i love feeling how smooth I am.

That said, i would love to have a guy watch me shave or get him to do it for me, that would be a huge turn on to tease him like that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really do not get any pleasure from it either. But I have let women shave me and we have had lots of fun afterward, so I guess you can say the act of shaving led to more. But as for the shaving itself, no big deal. More concerned with it being done correctly so that my skin is smooth with no bumps, nicks and burns.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I really do not get any pleasure from it either. But I have let women shave me and we have had lots of fun afterward, so I guess you can say the act of shaving led to more. But as for the shaving itself, no big deal. More concerned with it being done correctly so that my skin is smooth with no bumps, nicks and burns.

Nikki when I come to visit and you let me shave you, I promise it will be foreplay
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Im like the others, unfortunately I really get no pleasure out of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't always stay bare, but I do most of the time...

It's been a battle of constant maintenance for women who like to stay smooth.
For me, it's been a pleasurable foreplay with my lovers or Hubby for awhile.
We make it a ritual and I think if it were something that is scheduled and allowed a lot of time to be gentle and loving in doing it, then it would be more pleasurable for the woman being shaved.

It's kinda like a dance of lovemaking but with a nice long hot bath to relax then the soaping up and gentle touch.
The careful manipulation of the skin to make it taught so that the razor glides smoothly, so as not to catch or nick the skin is important.
The gentle application of the foam, soap or shaving cream is essential and could also open some playful opportunities.
The conversation and the gentle manipulation of the lips and mons is also where the touch of another person would be electric!

It is the "dance" or the actions that create the anticipation of the events to cum that make it more pleasurable for me and I'm certain many other women!

Just the act of shaving probably elicits no more than the thoughts of the sexual activities to happen later, or perhaps a reminder of what had happened previously.
I'm sure there are some out there that do get aroused but the touch of someone manipulating their kittys. I DO! But it is the anticipation that makes me really aroused!

Kisses!

Steph
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
I'm sure people will come along and offer a different point of view, so forgive me for bubble bursting but..

For me there is no sexual pleasure or excitement or any such thing whilst shaving, it's a means to an end - and a real pain when if I'm running late one day and could do without having to spend a couple of extra minutes in the shower with a razor between my legs!

I can't imagine trusting someone else to shave me...I barely trust myself! But, like I said, no doubt others can be of more help and offer other view points... good luck with your writing smile

Pretty much this. It's just shaving, it's not this 'ooh, ahhh' moment. It's more of a 'fuck, gotta hurry up before I'm out of hot water'. I don't remember any particular sensations other than checking to make sure I'm smooth with a finger, but it's not sexy. It's a boring chore, like shaving any other part of your body.
Lurker
0 likes
Irritates like crazzzzzeeeeeeee when it grows back ! !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It feels nice for a few days, but after that, not so much, at least for me. It gets itchy and looks rashy sometimes. I normally stay neat and keep it short, but don't usually shave to bare skin ... a hair down there is natural.

0 likes

Never liked pubies, so don't have them. Wouldn't trust myself with a razor so I creme . It is my weekly treat [whether necessary or not] and yes it does feel nice . I have had someone else "look after" me and that was awesome [thanks sis].

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

It feels about the same as shaving my legs and underarms, except with more skin-stretching.

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

The act itself holds no sexual pleasure. Sometimes, I might shave in anticipation of things to come later, such as what occasion I'm grooming myself for, or for whom I'm doing it. That sort of anticipation is pleasurable, but it has nothing to do with sharp blades scraping away unwanted hair.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

For me there is no sexual arousal in doing so. Probably because I have been doing it for most of my life. My girlfriend and I regularly do the maintenance on each other and very occasionally we may test the smoothness with a lick or two.

Probably the most erotic part of the process is looking in the mirror at your or your friends handiwork if you have decided to change the pattern.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

from a mans thought i dont think my wife has sex feelings while she shaves but we went to a tattoo shop and had a guy check out her pussy for putting a butterfly tat right at edge of her slit. well he had to shave her to so the tat and she admitted that really excited her having a stranger shave her pussy