0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaved
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
I like to be totally hair-less ...und like the same from pardner also .... it feels so good when it is wet wit no hair ...

Mmmm and slippery!
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Lurker
0 likes
Trimmed
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved bald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nawal
i do shaving it after 15 days, and sometime trimmed, i like hairy and loved it.........

Love it hairy also feels and tastes better
Lurker
0 likes

ColletteXx posted "I tend to shave mine, but have a little strip of hair above my lips.

Because my hair is red, my bf calls it my 'ignition switch'!!! When his fingers reach the hair I'm up and running!!! smile

That is great, Ignition switch,blast off!!! haha
Im old school I guess. When I was a kid,social media meant OUTSIDE. POT was something you cooked in. GAY was happy. Hola was between mountain peaks the Feds tried to find moonshine in. and pussy was natural and maybe trimmed bikini line but not totally bare,shaved totally. So I prefer a natural hairy bush,jus sayin. but I wont pass up one thats shaved either. LOL espeically one with an ignition switch.wd1HIlya3RWL38QB
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to have it wax it all off. About 2 years ago I started leaving a little triangle at the top.
Lurker
0 likes
I usually have my pussy Brazilian waxed so to keep it so clean and soft for others to lick but so many black guys who fuck me ask me to keep some hair so now I keep a thin landing strip only but shave my pussy completely.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I keep it a landing strip