Shaving the pubes

last reply
39 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would be alright wit the ladys not shaving the arm pits if the shaved the pubes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
completely or just a runway/landing strip.
Lurker
0 likes
Guys should shave because it makes it easer to suck their cock and balls. So if you like getting your cock sucked, start shaving guys!
Lurker
0 likes
I like men to be as much like a wild beast that I've just clubbed on the head and dragged in from the woods as much as possible, so most of the time, the more hair the more I like it.

Although... I have to admit I like the idea of both being totally clean shaved, I think it would feel nice. Don't make a habit of it though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sp ring training opens up, time to shave the field to baby naked smooth.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I love a nice smooth cock and balls.....

Much better for oral sex.....

Lurker
0 likes
Got to love it smooth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From a guys viewpoint I love to be clean shaven much better feeling with oral as well as lovemaking and no one wants to floss when having great sex, in addition when touched with lovely soft fingers can feel every little movement or stroke hmmmmmmmm nice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
me and my wife either shave each other bald or use hair remover to get us bald nothing like putting your hand on a bald pussy and watch and feel her body shake and quiver with an orgasam
Lurker
0 likes
While I definitely prefer for her to have her outer lips at least smooth and bare (whether she shaves, let's ME shave her or has it waxed is up to her) and the rest at least trimmed (barbered into a tiny heart shaped patch is my preference.) I have never yet been with a woman who didn't prefer having me leave my hairy chest alone as well as my pubes (most enjoy the feel of my pubic hair rubbing against their smooth softness.)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I don't like a lot of hair on guys, especially around their cocks. Sex feels so much silkier when we're both shaved bare. Also I don't like getting hairs in my teeth when I go down on him! Hair on the mons is OK though as long as it's trimmed.