shaved partners male or famale

last reply
18 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Women of lush. Quick ? . With the popularity of women shaving there pubic hair off or most of it; Do you like your man and or partner to be shaven or not. Me I like my women both ways. I still like a nice trimed bush but like it smoth aswell. Exspecialy if I do the shaving. Yes I have let my girlfriends do the shaving also. Turn about is fair play.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
while i prefer to go bald, personal preference, my partner keeps hers trimmed, and it's looks really good on her. as for men, it depends, some guys wear stubble well, and some don't - i like both looks.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like women to either be completly bare or be very neatly trimmed, but bare down below. I personally am shaved bare because I just find it easier and more sanitary.

As for guys, I do not like them to be very hairy but I dont like the completly bare look either.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
*blushes* i should mention that, part of the appeal of shaving for me, is that my girl does the honors... it's um... very... sensual.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Hmm, not completely shaved - a wee trim is fine, but totally shaving kind of seems super vain for a guy. (I also find it a bit effeminate? I like my man to be a bit rugged...) Actually, a completely shaved guy would be a bit of a turn off for me...

For myself, well, trimmed is fine - I wouldn't want to shave it completely...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I trim, but shave round my balls..I find it more comfortable and tidier
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
*blushes* i should mention that, part of the appeal of shaving for me, is that my girl does the honors... it's um... very... sensual.

If your missus ever breaks both her arms in a bizzare sexual exploit...... (look, I KNOW you, that could REALLY happen.... And of course I hope it doesn't......) But if it does..... Me and my Gillette Four Blade are on the next 'plane to Spritesville...... "Legs up now..... Good Girl!"

xx SF
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think it's time to make shaving preference a clickable drop-down menu on our individual profiles. I think it's just as important as sexual orientation and relationship status, no?

As for my preferences with guys... once again - shaved or well-trimmed please.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For me, well trimmed. For her, closer to nothing is better
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer male and female partners shaved or trimmed
Lurker
0 likes
Please men shave! Man bush is bad!! Simple as that!!
Lurker
0 likes
I shave my crotch for my girlfriend. She seems to like it and I have to say the sex feels better.

Don’t be a hypocrite. If you ask your partner to shave be prepared to do it yourself. Since I started shaving I have never looked back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer my men trimmed, neat and tidy. I like the feel of hair down there smile
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer women shaved, easier for me to enjoy my favorite pastime!!
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer to keep my cock trimmed and my balls smooth. A lady is best eaten with no hair at all!
Lurker
0 likes
Im shaved but i prefer my men to be nicely trimmed - bald or completely wild is too much, but a small bit of maintenance and some manliness is just right
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like him trimmed, not shaven!
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
Hey gals, im in college but im still living at home, and I really want to shave without my parents finding out. Do u know of a way to shave that does not leave any bumps behind?