Shaved or Unshaved

last reply
23 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do women honestly like the looks, and the feeling of a shaven penis better than one not shaved? I've started shaving about a month ago and am concerned as to whether a woman really likes it or just puts up with it? Is it pleasurable sucking and or intercourse? If you'd rather pm me, that would be fine. Thank you for your honesty.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Just to clarify this small point for some women.

Hair does not grow on this man's penis, hence no shaving, trimming nor plucking is required or employed here. I have always assumed that hair did not grow on the penis.

I have learned something new, today.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
To clarify, I believe the question is being asked of women's thoughts. Men need not to reply, I'm sure the women get the point of the question without the help of your assassinine remark.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Rigid4u
To clarify, I believe the question is being asked of women's thoughts. Men need not to reply, I'm sure the women get the point of the question without the help of your assassinine remark.

Hey man, you're the guy shaving your penis, not me. I'm merely letting the females know that not all male penii need to be shaved, plucked, or waxed.

However...if you'd had a bit of foresight...you'd notice the search button here on this forum and have probably found 3 dozen previous threads which dealt with your very question.

How's that make ya feel, Ridge?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like it both ways

i like it on top

i like it lopped off

i like it on mick

and off of the dick

to mow or not..it matters absolutely not

just make sure the sex

is uber hot

ok am in a cheesy mood.....lmao

it is ALL good guys!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Rigid4u

Hey man, you're the guy shaving your penis, not me. I'm merely letting the females know that not all male penii need to be shaved, plucked, or waxed.

However...if you'd had a bit of foresight...you'd notice the search button here on this forum and have probably found 3 dozen previous threads which dealt with your very question.

How's that make ya feel, Ridge?

oh WMM .... thank YOU!!

Lurker
0 likes
I'm quite happy without the shaving, but if he wants to shave, that's fine with me!! As long as he isn't actually doing it for me... Because I don't care, not really... As long as he is happy....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Just to clarify this small point for some women.

Hair does not grow on this man's penis, hence no shaving, trimming nor plucking is required or employed here. I have always assumed that hair did not grow on the penis.

I have learned something new, today.

Is he NEW????? (And maybe he DOES have a hirsute shaft...... ) But apparently he doesn't know who the Whallmahllmall is.... (God love him!) xx S

(It's not always serious, Rigid.... (Wink!!!)

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SF .. I'm coming over later to have you shave me up, errrr down again. I think the shaving is fun sometimes vs. the waxing. THANKS!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
SF .. I'm coming over later to have you shave me up, errrr down again. I think the shaving is fun sometimes vs. the waxing. THANKS!

Personally, Belle........ I like 'em furry........ xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally. my Irish Gent ... you never mentioned that to me before. Is is because I am special? Or because you are being too kind?
Lurker
0 likes
i groom. i do not full on shave but i do keep it trim ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RicoG

I am learning so much about you now that you post here LOL. 15 years of friendship and this is the first i am hearing of your penial grooming techniques.

i may as well share now too.
My GF likes it when i am shaved and i like it when she is shaved. I feel the hair gets in the way of seeing the whole package.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bigguns
Quote by RicoG

I am learning so much about you now that you post here LOL. 15 years of friendship and this is the first i am hearing of your penial grooming techniques.

My GF likes it when i am shaved and i like it when she is shaved. I feel the hair gets in the way of seeing the whole package.

tag-teaming again .... this is gonna be hilarious following you two!!

btw .... shaving results in stubble .... get it waxed!!

just saying
Lurker
0 likes
Hey Yahtzee - only if WE get to do the waxing, eh? EH? *EH*??
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee
Quote by bigguns
Quote by RicoG

tag-teaming again .... this is gonna be hilarious following you two!!

btw .... shaving results in stubble .... get it waxed!!

just saying

I kinda like the feel of the stubble LOL but illana always complains she says it hurts her pussy. I am afraid to wax. It is such a tender area ouch!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bigguns
I am afraid to wax. It is such a tender area ouch!

With you on that one bro. I have never waxed. Has a BF who did once. Couldn't have sex for like 2 day it hurt so bad. do you chicks really wax your pussys?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RicoG
Quote by bigguns
I am afraid to wax. It is such a tender area ouch!

With you on that one bro. I have never waxed. Has a BF who did once. Couldn't have sex for like 2 day it hurt so bad. do you chicks really wax your pussys?

Illana does we went together once but i chickened out at the last second and stayed to read cosmopolitan in the waiting room LOL. i remember carrying her back to the car.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bigguns
stayed to read cosmopolitan in the waiting room.

You still identify as straight? LOL did you read Minka Kelly's issue on her secret past? Hahahahbananahaha
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RicoG
Hahahahbananahaha

I SAW THE BANANA YOU ASS!!!!

for those who don't get it rico here is always slipping the word banana in when he types HAHA most of the time i don't see it but sometimes i do.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bigguns
Quote by RicoG
Hahahahbananahaha

I SAW THE BANANA YOU ASS!!!!

for those who don't get it rico here is always slipping the word banana in when he types HAHA most of the time i don't see it but sometimes i do.

MWHAHAHABANANAHAHAHAHA
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RicoG

MWHAHAHABANANAHAHAHAHA

saw it!
Lurker
0 likes
I like a man to look after his bits but I like a bit of hair. Maybe just 'manscape' a little bit to keep things neat.