Shaved

last reply
17 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved Penis or No Shaved Penis? They say only a real man doesn't shave.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BigBossMan22

Who are "they"?

I would present that what makes you a "real man" has nothing to do with whether you shave your penis or not.

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by BigBossMan22

Ummm, does a lot of hair normally grow on a penis? I can't say I've ever been with a guy with a hairy penis.

That being said, I think a man's pubic area should have some hair. I prefer trimmed and not shaved.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Ummm, does a lot of hair normally grow on a penis? I can't say I've ever been with a guy with a hairy penis.

That being said, I think a man's pubic area should have some hair. I prefer trimmed and not shaved.

Normally not a LOT of hair grows on a penis, but along the lower section of the shaft you can get hair growing. How much depends on the guy. So some guys shave the bit off the shaft and that is it. Others shave all hair off, to include above and below the penis. And others just trim. Pretty much it is just like the options women do.... but I am sure you knew that, I am just typing it out. lol

We have had our share of "men grooming preference" threads, but this one is the first (that I can recall) that starts out with the OP trying to insult those who shave. LOL But heck, "they" often say all sorts of things.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

Normally not a LOT of hair grows on a penis, but along the lower section of the shaft you can get hair growing. How much depends on the guy. So some guys shave the bit off the shaft and that is it. Others shave all hair off, to include above and below the penis. And others just trim. Pretty much it is just like the options women do.... but I am sure you knew that, I am just typing it out. lol

We have had our share of "men grooming preference" threads, but this one is the first (that I can recall) that starts out with the OP trying to insult those who shave. LOL But heck, "they" often say all sorts of things.

Stick around here long enough, and we'll all eventually be insulted. That's the beauty of the internet.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Stick around here long enough, and we'll all eventually be insulted. That's the beauty of the internet.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BigBossMan22

There's a search function, you know. It's designed to reduce this kind of repetitive thread.

Anyway, enough bashing. Men shave for a variety of reasons: some to please their partners, especially when oral is involved - who the fuck wants to get hair stuck in their teeth? Also who the hell wants their pubes pulled out? Only people who enjoy that sort of thing, but I can't think of anyone who does. Some shave because it feels and looks good. You can't deny that a shaved pubic area makes the cock a little bigger. Or a lot, depending on how big the cock is, of course. Some just shave for no reason, which is reason enough, innit? There's a but: To say someone is less of a man if they shave is frigging stupid. Do "real men" also have unkempt facial hair? Does is make someone less of a man because they care about their appearance? I'd grill some more, but I can't quite be arsed to.
Lurker
0 likes
O Fuck sorry everyone, It was just a fucking question. Holy Shit. Im not bashing anyone. And as In they I meant just some friends of mine and girls I know were talking about it. I was trying to get different people inside info on it, and I thought I posted this on ask the girls forum, and If I didnt o well sorry.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BigBossMan22
O Fuck sorry everyone, It was just a fucking question. Holy Shit. Im not bashing anyone. And as In they I meant just some friends of mine and girls I know were talking about it. I was trying to get different people inside info on it, and I thought I posted this on ask the girls forum, and If I didnt o well sorry.

When I said enough bashing, I was bashing you. I didn't mean you were bashing anyone. And nobody ever posts in their own "gender specific" thread. They should, but they don't because that's just Lush. People be crazy.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by BigBossMan22

You're the BigBossMan... Don't you have all the fuck'n answers?

Quote by CurlyGirly

If that isn't the gawdamned truth, I'll buy all your asses a drink.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

If that isn't the gawdamned truth, I'll buy all your asses a drink.

Wow WellMadeMale didn't have to be an ass about this. Yes If I had all the answers I wouldn't be posting stuff now. I didn't come here posting stuff so you could be an asshole about it.
Lurker
0 likes
Trimmed right down but lets not look like 11yr old boys down there please guys! Keep the saver to use on your face.
Lurker
0 likes
Trimmed pubic hair but I want the balls to be smooth!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think whatever the guy wants to do is fine. However, some people have more hair than others. If a guy is very hairy and I am spitting out hairs every 30 seconds, I probably won't spend as much time there as I would otherwise. In a case like that, a man might want to consider shaving or even just trimming the foliage a bit. I'm just being honest.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the aesthetics of looking at man who shaves his nether region. There is just something about a rock hard cock that is glistening, the skin surrounding it clean shaven and not detracting from the awesome sight before me. Not feeling that tickling of hair as he slides......Damn, I digress in my response here. Ultimately he should feel comfortable in his own skin and hair so to speak, that to is very sexy.

Quote by WellMadeMale

Jeff, behave or else I'm gonna borrow someone's whip and turn you over my knee.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Shaved or tight trim. Smooth balls. Hairless ass. These are some of the little things that makes Doll happy.
Lurker
0 likes
yeah I trim. Like LustorLush, my wife hates spitting out hairs.