Shared wife?

last reply
15 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Are you a shared wife? If so was you or your hubby that brought the idea up first? And who selected the 'other man'?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I've been shared by most of my boyfriends and both of my husbands. My parents were in the lifestyle as I grew up, so it's always been a part of my life. I guess in most cases I'm the one that brought it up.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks Lori for being the first to join in. For me I know it was the wife, but her hubby wanted it too - a bit voyeurism, but also wanting his wife to be satisfied.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No, I'm a shared girlfriend. David had been sharing me with other girls since we got together, and realized sharing me with other guys wasn't going to be that much different since it was just casual sex. But we both had to agree on the guys I went to bed with. I loved doing it and David really got off on it. After awhile, I felt guilty cuz I was the only one having other partners, so we tried swinging for a few years, swapping partners with other couples. Then I fell in love with a girlfriend when I was 26 and we quit swinging and I enjoyed a polyamorous relationship for a few years, but while my girlfriend was away at grad school, I fell back into screwing other guys and a few of them became regular FWBs. One of them finally moved in with David and me after my girlfriend broke up with me 5 years ago and he became my 2nd boyfriend, which is where we stand now. So I'm currently in a polyamorous relationship with 2 guys, and they both share me with 2 other FWBs along with one of their girlfriends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been a hotwife now for 10mnths, hubbys idea originally & took me a long time to get on board & for me to go down this path I had to choose the guy
Lurker
0 likes
As the 'other man' to a married couple, the thing I found took some getting used to is when they visit me. (The wife and I get together without her hubby, but with his full knowledge and encouragement). It just against normal protocol to say 'Hi, welcome' and then start touching and undressing his wife in front of him. I know they both want me to do that, and much more, but it still feels odd at the start of each session!
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, do you really like the idea of being shared? Or is just a man thing?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not "married" but live in a relationship with another girl. We are both in an established bisexual FWB group of 6. One couple within the group live as partners and they share their sexuality with us with no inhibitions. We all enjoy being intimate in all ways with any one of the group and there are no problems with 'sharing'. That is the reason we enjoy being Friends With Benefits. Anyone of us can enjoy a relationship outside the group but we agree to inform the others when we do. There has never been a problem with the way we live for over two years. It is an ideal way to engage in the Joy of Sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, thank you for your replies. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun! It's reassuring to know I haven't got myself into a strange place. It doesn't feel strange, it actually feels very nice, warm and welcoming - just not the norm I guess!
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, thank you for your replies. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun! It's reassuring to know I haven't got myself into a strange place. It doesn't feel strange, it actually feels very nice, warm and welcoming - just not the norm I guess!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely not just a man thing....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i brought it up first he brings guys to my attention but i do have the final say
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chocolatemilf
i brought it up first he brings guys to my attention but i do have the final say

I feel that when the lady motivates it and stays in control, it forms the most stable arrangement. The guy still has to want it however! He probably did know how much he wanted it until she suggested it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm the shared wife, though as a swinging couple in an open relationship we both share ourselves with others. Kim loves to watch me with men and with other women, it turns her on tremendously, and we always have amazing sex after she's seen people using me.
Lurker
0 likes
As the 'other man' I don't get the 'reclaim sex' buzz, but I'm told it is quite something. I have had sloppy seconds, however, as sometimes when the wife comes to see me she is hot from the marital bed...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband brought it up not long after we were married and I was very interested but I was worried about getting pregnant because I wanted to be shared with a black man. When I was older and had 2 kids of my own I had to have a hysterectomy. My husband said they moved out the baby factory and moved in the play room. Anyway after I fucked my first black man it seemed like the black guys choose me and my husband loved it.