Login

Shared Ladies PLEASE.

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
OK, shared ladies. I ( and a lot of others I am sure) ,would LOVE to hear your first time shared. Were you promiscuous ? or was it only your second time. What did you think at the "unveiling" of your soon to be lover. What was going through your mind when you did the dastardly deed, etc. Inquiring minds TRULY want to know.
Rainbow Warrior
I didn't have a boyfriend who wanted to share me until I was 24. I'd already been with several guys before him, and it was hearing about the guys I'd already had sex with that my boyfriend started to get into the idea of sharing me with other guys. It started out with him urging me to flash other guys, but the 1st guy he actually shared me with was a teenaged boy in my neighborhood who had a huge crush on me. My boyfriend urged me to seduce him (which was pretty damn easy!), and I wound up having almost daily sex with him for 4 months.
Active Ink Slinger
My first sexual encounters were with women older than I, and I was shared quite freely. I was aware that others I knew were shared or sharing. It seemed quite normal to me, no issue at all. I though it was a very adult activity, and I loved being considered an adult.
Advanced Wordsmith
My story is a little different. I was already in sexual relationships with my girlfriend and with her boyfriend when I met my husband. I told him that he had to accept these existing relationships if he was going to be my boyfriend (and now he's my husband). We sweetened the pot for my husband: he also gets to regularly fuck my girlfriend as well as fucking me. All 4 of us are very happy with this arrangement. We gals each get to enjoy two cocks and a pussy, and the guys get two pussies each. It is not just all sex, there is also a lot of love and trust and respect between the 4 of us.

I don't think of it so much as me shared between two men, as our two men shared between me and my girlfriend.
Advanced Wordsmith
redonblack, as a bi male I always thought if I were female my spouse would have to agree to multiple partners ....OFTEN.