Sexy Older Men

last reply
11 replies
1.4k views
3 watchers
9 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ok ladies, as I get older, 64 now I really push myself to stay in my age range +/- 5 years when seeking a life partner. Plus, I really don't want to date someone who is not a peer. So what makes men my age sexy and attractive to younger women and/or to women my age? (Please state you age when replying.)

1. Is it my gray hair, good looks and (still) firm and tone body

2. My position in life, success, leadership status and influence

3. My cock size

4. My ability to throw money at you and support you in an affluent lifestyle

5. My sexual fulfillment skills as an experienced and accomplished lover

6. My willingness to share you with other men

7. Or, some combination of the the above items or other attractions
3 likes

I have always loved older men. What draws me and always will is your ability to talk to me. About anything. Conversation is the beginning of great sex. Laughter even more. Women can make their own money now and frankly too much of a dick thing can hurt! So here’s to men who flow like fine wine. May we continue to sip at your fountain.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Interesting question, hope you get some more feedback from the ladies

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I love hanging out with older men, and sleeping with a few of them once in a while. What attracts me to them is simply that they are interesting! If I'm alone in a club or someplace, I'm very likely to allow an older guy to sit next to me and chat. I realize that, of course, he's probably trying to get into my shorts just like younger guys, but older guys pursue their target with much more class! lol. Actually, once you get them talking, they are more likely to talk about interesting things than just about themselves, like younger guys. The ones I've taken to bed have mostly been amazing lovers. The first time I went with an older gentleman, he had these gorgeous eyes that I just figuratively fell into. And when we undressed, he had the nicest cock. It was not big, but just nice. As I played with it, I talked to him about it - I asked where it had been, how many pussies it had explored, how many mouths it had filled with cum. He enjoyed the "dirty talk" and gave me a rundown on his history. I gave him mine, as I told him I wanted him to "explore" me. He was a great "explorer" - gentle, considerate, very knowledgeable ( some of my 20 and 30 something friends should take lessons), and very aware of where I was in my sex space: what kind of touch I responded to, how close I was to my own orgasms, etc. I think it had been a while since he'd had sex, and a very long time since he'd had a blowjob. This was a few years ago, and we hung out quite a few times. He moved away - I think to move in with family. I considered flying out to visit him, but don't want to screw things up withhis daughter (I think he went to live her and her husband and kids).

So - in short - I'm attracted to older guys if I think they look interesting, and then are actually interesting when I chat with them. Nothing to do with their cocks, or their physique or their hair. There's just a certain way a guy will present himself - body language I guess - that makes me want to get to know him further. The real interesting part - at least one time - was convincing a guy that I was serious when I said yes to having dinner with him and not just playing him for a fool. I have a small stature - not tall, smallish breasts , but nice hips and figure overall - and I think my "innocent" appearance can be misleading.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

And you never even mentioned personality. Interesting

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I just celebrated my 53rd birthday. I have been retired since I was 47…sold my company. I suppose for lack of a definition I am an “old guy”. Age is not I something I dwell on related to either myself or the people I associate with. My criteria is very simple…either I enjoy their company or I don’t. The end result is that my life has been filled with some of the most amazing people you could imagine…that includes lovers as well.

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
1 like

As a woman, a man should have intelligence and the courage to share their thoughts and feelings. I want some depth to them, to have lived and had adventures. Also, to be funny. I have dropped my knickers for a man that can make me laugh. After this, then the body and the looks... maybe, and even then, vanity makes me reach for a bucket.

Status and money are not even bottom of my list - they are not on it.

This is my collection of muses and stories.

The Pianist - Dreamers must eat, and at their lowest ebb, any dream is still possible.

Vengeance - At the end of her tether, Anais descends into an all-consuming need for revenge.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Old .... Older ?

I prefer "antique" for a man that is still attractive - naked - and still has a function in life.

Not overweight, with all his working parts in good order, still appreciated, and can still bring a smile to my face.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

age is not important the chemistry the feel is important first the mind then the body..............

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Currently a combination of 1, 2, 3, 5 - mainly 2.
Enjoy borrowing social capital, and learning the ropes of career success.
But above all else, am inspired by character - money and willingness to share do not a strong character make.