Sexy Music

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So, we all have favorite music, but I was wondering what the ladies favorites were during sex, or favorite music to give a strip tease to.
Lurker
0 likes
I just had sex! lol. only kidding that works better for afterward.
but during, anything by panic at the disco has a great beat for a naughty night.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by hislittleslut16
I just had sex! lol. only kidding that works better for afterward.
but during, anything by panic at the disco has a great beat for a naughty night.

hahahaha you made my day by saying that lol. I hope I do have sex to that one day hahaha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I worked at a strip club for a while and picked up a lot of pointers and techniques from the dancers.

They would dance to 3 songs, the last 2 would be more for the at home strip tease. Some of the better ones would be

lick, closer, cream, i touch myself, cherry pie, angel, nasty grind ...

as for sex, you probably want 2 different kinds

for the slow, tender lovemaking

anything by barry white, cocteau twins, dot allison...

for hardcore monkey sex

metallica, godsmack, nine inch nails, guns n roses....
Lurker
0 likes
Change in the house of flies- Deftones! I so don't listen to heavy metal but that song is one of my favorites to dance to.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Strange as it might seem, we often throw on a Dead Can Dance cd when it's more then impromptu tumble under the sheets... RPing sessions, bondage sessions, romantic evenings... it's very spiritual as well as earthy and it's become sort of a go to for us, as a couple.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by shi_squared
Change in the house of flies- Deftones! I so don't listen to heavy metal but that song is one of my favorites to dance to.

see i think that would be hot, and it would set up a hell of a mood.