Sexual Oriention

last reply
15 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This for the girls who are bisexual or just like girls. Just out of curiousity, why and when did you decide that you liked girls??

P.S. this is not ment to be offensive
Lurker
0 likes
Good question.

Let me answer WHY first.
The simple answer is there is no why. I was naturally intrigued by women's bodies just as much as I was by men's and had crushes on both at an early age.

WHEN: Early teens as it is for most people.

I didn't make a concious decision of preference for men or women based on any negative or abusive experiences with men.

It's just the way I am.I can't say I prefer one or the other.

Being bi-sexual is not just about being sexually attracted to one gender or the other, it's also about being able to develop a loving and romantic relationship with either.
Lurker
0 likes
I was married for 23 long boring years. I have always been attracted to women for a reason I could not understand. Now he has gone, I have had my first sexual experience with a female. She decorated the apartment I was moving into and I was attracted to her straight away and we got on well. There was plenty of sexual inuendo from her and she asked me out for a drink. I was so nervous.

It didn't go too smoothly and we are no longer together, but with her help, and that of Lush members, I love expressing my feelings.

Here's to the next one.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm bi.
No idea why, I don't really think there is a why, its just how I am.
as to when, a few years ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am Bi and I guess the same answer as everyone else, No Idea Why. Maybe its that womens bodies are so beautiful, maybe I am greedy and why settle for half when I can have it all!! But seriously, we are what we are. Personally I think all women have Bi tendencies that just havent come out yet. Sounds crazy, but I really believe that.

And I knew at a pretty young age.
Lurker
0 likes
im not bi but i like girls. we're soft n warm and yummy. plus we smell nice and are fun to kiss. whats not to like?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Bi-curious...have never even kissed a woman, but discovered 3-4 yrs ago that I'm very much attracted to the female body and find myself thinking about being with a woman quite often. I'm ready for the experience, just looking for the right one for my "first".
Lurker
0 likes
i am bisexual
i was 16 & 5 months pregnant when i had sex with a girl
i thought it was better then a guy
Lurker
0 likes
i started getting turned on by my friends and other girls when i was 15-16 though i never acted seriously on it till i was 17. as to why, i don't really know, probably the way we dress, touch and know each others bodies, ive found that its much more intimate with my girlfriend that it has ever been with any guy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
teenager, friend's soft kiss, touching.....never forgot it.
intimacy, laughing, not demanding, less pressure to 'perform' well, smooth soft skin, touching tenderly, looking into her eyes and knowing.
i like to kiss and touching lips together with another girl is soooo nice.
WHERE ARE YOU?? lol
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
im not bi but i like girls. we're soft n warm and yummy. plus we smell nice and are fun to kiss. whats not to like?

plus, we have creamy filling!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by LittleMissBitch

plus, we have creamy filling!

If that's the requirement, then you should love me!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I've been an out lesbian since 5 years.
Lurker
0 likes
I first new that i liked girls when i was 14. There was this one girl.. man she was hot. We were best friends for like a year. I didn't do anything about my crush on her until i was 15. She was my first girlfriend. When we started going out, i came out to my parents. I was sure i was a lesbian until i turned 17 but i had this male teacher at school that i wanted to fuck so badly. That kinda shook things up a bit. Now being Bisexual it's definitely the best of both words silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The decision was sort of made for me. I wasn't particularly attracted to women until about 20 years ago. I don't drive and I started a new job that I needed to take 2 busses to get too. The woman in the picture to the left, started the same day as me and offered to drive me to work. Slowly she started to flirt with me and casually/innocently touch me until I caught myself staring at her and becoming curious. Over time she became more aggressive about it and I started having dreams about her. I was very confused because I was never into women before.

She started coming up behind me and smacking or grabbing my ass at work. Or pin me against the wall and whisper in my ear and blow on my neck when no one could see. At her house, if I was washing the dishes and we had been drinking she would come up behind me and grab me around the waste and and kiss my neck. She was much larger than me so I wasn't going anywhere until she stopped. I was so confused I didn't know if I wanted her to stop or not so I just sort of let her do what she wanted and didn't react one way or another. Well i was wet as hell, I guess that was a reaction. LOL.

She had a car that the passenger seat belt was very hard to fish out and buckle so from day one she would lean over my seat and press her breasts into me as she got the buckle. One day, I just couldn't take it any more and I began to kiss her neck as she was leaning over me and as they say, the rest was history.

We saw each other about 2 years.
This is my ex not me.
Bf and I share account
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I'm not bisexual I'm actually Pansexual-A person who is romantically/sexually attracted to, or open to attraction to people of many different gender identities.

I have always been this way. It wasn't about gender to me, it was who you are as a person. I look at the soul,not the body parts.