last reply
85 replies
8.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
his heart
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
his hands, then his eyes, then his mouth, then ....................
Artistic Tart
0 likes
taint
Lurker
0 likes
Broad shoulders and chest...
just what I'd like to have around me after a long day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
taint

Ha, that made me laugh. Funny.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
hands and throat
Lurker
0 likes
eyes, smile and mind
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eyebrows... *looks around* what? I'm serious. Any guy who can do that one single eyebrow lift thing can turn me into a puddle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mistress_of_words
Eyebrows... *looks around* what? I'm serious. Any guy who can do that one single eyebrow lift thing can turn me into a puddle.

Oohhh!!!!! OOhhhh!!! I can do that! I can do that! errr... wait, was that in sarcastic font??? Dammit. My one talent, and MOW is a puddle. I'll keep it to myself though, 'cause the stories gotta keep coming.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The entire package has to work...the butt (definitely the butt), nice muscular shoulders, chest and arms and great eyes!!!! Oh! He needs a good neck, kind of thick, too. And a tight tummy! And if he knows how to use his cock and tongue...OH MY! I'm going on and on..somebody shut me up!

A great sexy smile....oh I don't know....

Do I have to answer this?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MissyLuvsYa
The entire package has to work...the butt (definitely the butt), nice muscular shoulders, chest and arms and great eyes!!!! Oh! He needs a good neck, kind of thick, too. And a tight tummy! And if he knows how to use his cock and tongue...OH MY! I'm going on and on..somebody shut me up!

A great sexy smile....oh I don't know....

Do I have to answer this?

lol! I feel your pain cause my mind is spinning with...well his voice...his eyes..his smile...his mind.... his hands.... gosh... and thats just the start! smile top 2 for sure are eyes and voice!
Lurker
0 likes
Without a doubt, his mind. Everything else is window dressing.
Lurker
0 likes
Eyes for sure! Seems to be a popular answer! shoulders are big one for me!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Woman
HIS BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing gets me more turned on than his brain, then watching his body, his face especially when I know his hamster is running that wheel making it turn... thinking anything from the erotic to how to put that table together or work related....

Woman got it exactly right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being older then many I am surprised that most missed both men and womans true sexuality.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Backs...I like them broad, muscular, and triangular-shaped! Though I also have a thing for noses lol...and hands. Ultimately, who ever I am with at the current time I pick out their most attract body parts and they become my favorite!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Backs...I like them broad, muscular, and triangular-shaped! Though I also have a thing for noses lol...and hands. Ultimately, who ever I am with at the current time I pick out their most attract body parts and they become my favorite!
Lurker
0 likes
His mind
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say eyes, abs, smile, muscles, and ass. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
COLLAR BONE! my fav! it's soooooo sexy it kills me!
Alice Puppet <3
Lurker
0 likes
Cock! But it's all the other stuff about a man that takes me there.
Lurker
0 likes
1. Eyes
2. Hair
3. Cock
Lurker
0 likes
His mind!

In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
The Sapiosexual in me screams the mind, but there are some physical things that just the site of makes the coochie tingle. That stretch of skin below the navel of a well formed torso and just before the base of his cock. Mmm...perfect for lips and tongue. That inverted U on the outer hip where the upper part of his thigh meets his waist--when he's walking around the house with his pajama bottoms slung low and they are peaking out. That little inverted V on the underside of his cock's head. There is a name for it, but I just can't remember what it's called right now. The feel of him reacting to the tip of my tongue as it touches that spot... My list goes on, but that's a good start.
? A True Story ?