Login

Sexiest Feature

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Couple of my buddies and I over a few cocktails were discussing the sexiest part of a female. I love to look at women and especially a nice bum.....but there are a lot of great asses. To me it came down to the sexiest thing is her mind......it can take us to so many places... Anyone agree with this?
Yes but you have to be physically attracted to even begin getting into her mind.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, I agree the mind can be a very sensual part of a person. I've known guys that didn't seem my type but on chatting to them their mind made all the difference. Just my opinion, have a great 2017 everyone.
Rainbow Warrior
A woman's mind can undoubtedly be her sexiest feature, but most guys don't even discover that unless she has some sexy physical features as well.
Active Ink Slinger
Bob Marley said it best.

Rookie Scribe
I often try to hold a conversation with someone before I allow myself the pleasure of appreciating their appearance. I definitely cannot fathom an intense sexual arrangement without some intellect involved.
Candyland Kitten
I've had the pleasure of getting to know a couple of men in the past that at first glance I did not find particularly attractive. However, after getting to know them I found them incredibly attractive because of their charm, charisma, intellect...basically the sexy way their mind worked.
The Bee's Knees
Quote by littleduchess
I've had the pleasure of getting to know a couple of men in the past that at first glance I did not find particularly attractive. However, after getting to know them I found them incredibly attractive because of their charm, charisma, intellect...basically the sexy way their mind worked.

isn't that the best? i love when someone catches me off guard like that. it makes me absolutely smitten.

Say. Her. Name.