Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex with married men?

last reply
27 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Men with wives or girlfriends are totally out of the question for me.
I wouldn't want my husband to cheat on me and I certainly don't want to be "the other girl".
Quote by LeFabuleuxDestin
I wouldn't want my husband to cheat on me and I certainly don't want to be "the other girl".

I'm sure you would agree to have sex with one married man... your husband. ;)
Quote by rudyP34

I'm sure you would agree to have sex with one married man... your husband. ;)

You're an idiot. It was obvious that I wasn't talking about my own hubby xD

I've been there, did that, and moved on to the ones who are actually single. There's no way I would go down that road again.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

I wont have sex with someone who I know is married unless it is in a threesome with both of them or maybe with a woman who is in an open relationship. But I do not believe in doing anything behind their partners back!!!
This is a touchy subject for me considering a really dislike cheaters. Its hot to think about and read about but in real life wrong and immoral. Anyone familar with Dante's Inferno, I think cheaters belong in the eighth circle of hell.
If you are having sex with a married man (or woman) and you know it at the time that is one thing. If you find out after you have had sex with them, that is another. As with all, the devil is in the details.
i don't search them out, but have had sex with married and seriously dating men. it's sex, and they are making the decision to cheat, that's a between them and their wife/girlfriend. that being said i wouldn't enter into a serious relationship with someone i knew or thought cheated on their previous girlfriends, unless they both agreed it was an open relationship. But then it's not cheating.
Given the social taboos, I don't think you'll get a lot of honest responses.
And i have to also note, you have hang ups about your girl prevously sleeping with married man. You are seeming serously skeevy. In every post you talk about how you care for her and then you say something stupid.
Love married men, no commitments, just fun! And the sneaking around with a chance of getting caught is a rush too!
such a turn on for a man sneaking around with me behind his wifes back
Quote by Nikki703
I wont have sex with someone who I know is married unless it is in a threesome with both of them or maybe with a woman who is in an open relationship. But I do not believe in doing anything behind their partners back!!!

Being in the lifestyle, this is a requirement for both the man and woman to understand. It is not an open and free pass to fuck anyone! If there is a couple involved, there needs to be clear communications with all and total acceptance from all parties before anything begins!

So yes! I will fuck a married man! As long as I have the blessing, (and hopefully the participation!), of his wife too!

Kisses!

Steph
Could'nt agree more Steph, Its alot of fun when all parties are interested.
I agree with Steph. I would fuck a married man only if his wife knew and was alright with it, but would rather her be involved though ;)
"I find that a duck's opinion of me is largely influenced by whether or not I have bread". - Mitch Hedberg
I've had sex with many married men - or guys in supposed long-term relationships - and found them, in general, to be far better lovers than their single counterparts. Plus the chances of catching HIV or Clamydia or most other nasties is very much reduced than with a single guy who'll fuck just about anything on a wild Saturday night out.

And I'm in a relationship of my own just now but wouldn't delude myself with any ideas of total monogamy. Men will always be men. And just maybe I'll always be female - if I have to.
Have done and sadly still do. In moments of clarity I feel like kicking myself. And yet, when he visits...its like I'm in high school again....all the cloak and dagger stuff! lol!
Off limits...period.
If the person is taken, I steer clear.
I have to admit that I have crossed that line years ago on a couple different occasions, and although I was never caught, it's still one of those things that makes me cringe whenever I think about it.
At the time, I had a lot of fun doing it but now I wouldn't dare go there again
Quote by LadySharon

I've been there, did that, and moved on to the ones who are actually single. There's no way I would go down that road again.

Same here
to my knowledge, i have not fucked a married/committed man nor would i deliberately seek out to do so (just not my style). i have a hard enough time easing my guilty conscience cybering with them on here never mind in real life :P
I have crossed that line but it takes a guy I am very attracted to for me to do so. I don't make a habbit of it but it has lead to some very fullfilling sex between me and him.
Quote by Laurenxxx

I've had sex with many married men - or guys in supposed long-term relationships - and found them, in general, to be far better lovers than their single counterparts. Plus the chances of catching HIV or Clamydia or most other nasties is very much reduced than with a single guy who'll fuck just about anything on a wild Saturday night out.

And I'm in a relationship of my own just now but wouldn't delude myself with any ideas of total monogamy. Men will always be men. And just maybe I'll always be female - if I have to.

Thank you Thank You
Unless their wife is involved, as in a threesome, just usually a bad idea, or at least sitting down with her and making sure she's ok with the idea. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

These kind of posts are not helpful. People say "OH DEAR...NEVER!!" or shit like that, but guess what? "Shit happens"? Right? Look at all the divorces around you and then say what you think? Hey look mostly you don't just have an easy life that goes "according to plan" so all the moralizers should get out of their glass houses before someone mows their lawn nextdoor and rocks start flying. Maybe you say "never" blah blah blah but sex is like a basic human drive right? Maybe you're not supposed to do something, but you have to, or he seduces you, or you're young, whatever? Anyways seen enough from my parents, my friends parents and shit to know.....maybe married people shouldn't fuck single people....but guess what......they DO! Opps. Stop posting about it and write some HOT stories about it instead!! Hehe just saying?
Quote by Jennyontop
These kind of posts are not helpful. People say "OH DEAR...NEVER!!" or shit like that, but guess what? "Shit happens"? Right? Look at all the divorces around you and then say what you think? Hey look mostly you don't just have an easy life that goes "according to plan" so all the moralizers should get out of their glass houses before someone mows their lawn nextdoor and rocks start flying. Maybe you say "never" blah blah blah but sex is like a basic human drive right? Maybe you're not supposed to do something, but you have to, or he seduces you, or you're young, whatever? Anyways seen enough from my parents, my friends parents and shit to know.....maybe married people shouldn't fuck single people....but guess what......they DO! Opps. Stop posting about it and write some HOT stories about it instead!! Hehe just saying?

Yes, thank you. Never say never. No one, or at least very few, go out looking to sleep with a married person. Shit happens. Usually it's with people who work together or spend a lot of time together for some totally innocent reason. People falter. They always have and they always will. No one wakes up one day and thinnks, "I'm going to go out and try to ruin someone's life by fucking a married man/woman". It just happens.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Quote by Laurenxxx

Since there are SO MANY married men that fuck around, I would not be so sure you wouldn't contract anything from them. Don't be so naive. Best bet is use a condom to HELP reduce the probability of it, regardless of whom you are fucking, married or single.
Quote by Laurenxxx

I've had sex with many married men - or guys in supposed long-term relationships - and found them, in general, to be far better lovers than their single counterparts. Plus the chances of catching HIV or Chlamydia or most other nasties is very much reduced than with a single guy who'll fuck just about anything on a wild Saturday night out.

That is an extremely naive point of view and one of the reasons that STDs are on the increase. There is absolutely no reason to assume that a married man is any less likely to be disease free than a single guy. Remember, it only takes sexual contact with ONE person to be at risk...

Like MsYumm said before me, using a condom is the best course of action if you want to be safe.

With regard to sex with married men, it's not an ideal situation. I guess that people might have ideas about being able to remain emotionally uninvolved when one, or both partners are unavailable, but from what I've seen and experienced, that rarely happens. Feelings generally do come into it and that's when it becomes difficult and all too often painful.