Sex with both partners blindfolded

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you do it? Have you done it? Do you think it might be an interesting and perhaps more intense change to have sex with your partner while you were both blindfolded so that one key sense organ was rendered mute and you could concentrate with greater awareness on the sensations of touch and scent?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No problem there,a definite yes.We have so many unused,or under senses to explore,and explore with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Id be impressed! I can imagine there would be a lot of fumbling and hitting eachother by accident.. im the only one who needs to be blindfolded :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AbiGreenEyes
Id be impressed! I can imagine there would be a lot of fumbling and hitting eachother by accident.. im the only one who needs to be blindfolded :P

Hahaha... imagine a pet dog sneaking in somewhere and complicating things!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U

Quite right!

Now imagine an orgy with all of the kindly participants blindfolded!
Lurker
0 likes
Not exactly the same thing but when we first started to explore with other people in our bed we went to a hotel and hubby asked me to try the blindfold thing I thought it was a little strange just because he had never mentioned wanting to try it before but I put it on and we started playing kissing and stuff but I could sense something was a bit different then after a bit I felt another set of hands on me and to my surprise hubby had brought another man in the room. He wouldn't let me take the blindfold off and he still to this day won't tell me who it was ....but it was an amazing feeling not knowing what what was coming next who was going to touch me where or how then when it came to my favorite part the feeling of the new cock inside was so intense I came with in the first few pumps it was a great night I hope he does it again soon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cumseenaughtywife
Not exactly the same thing but when we first started to explore with other people in our bed we went to a hotel and hubby asked me to try the blindfold thing I thought it was a little strange just because he had never mentioned wanting to try it before but I put it on and we started playing kissing and stuff but I could sense something was a bit different then after a bit I felt another set of hands on me and to my surprise hubby had brought another man in the room. He wouldn't let me take the blindfold off and he still to this day won't tell me who it was ....but it was an amazing feeling not knowing what what was coming next who was going to touch me where or how then when it came to my favorite part the feeling of the new cock inside was so intense I came with in the first few pumps it was a great night I hope he does it again soon

Wow, what a great story! I must say I quite admire your husband for this.
Lurker
0 likes
we r talking about a threesome? .. if so then yes i have.. it was really fun ..
if just two of u? ... wouldn't be the same... how would u know if u had turned the lights out?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hayley
we r talking about a threesome? .. if so then yes i have.. it was really fun ..
if just two of u? ... wouldn't be the same... how would u know if u had turned the lights out?

Hmm... would you say turning the lights out and having a blindfold would be quite the same? Also, heading of the topic notwithstanding, you could choose to have only one partner blindfolded.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
lol initially i thought of the comedy of errors that could ensue but i guess it's no different than having sex in the dark. heighten your other senses...VERY hot indeed.

Say. Her. Name.