Sex While Wearing Masks

last reply
43 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did it once at a party in college. I was fucked by the Incredible Hulk. I have no idea who was behind the mask.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
I did it once at a party in college. I was fucked by the Incredible Hulk. I have no idea who was behind the mask.

Interesting. Would you say it is hot having sex with a guy who you don't even know? You can take it as a given that the guy is good at the task, it wouldn't be hot if he sucked either way.
Innocent Puck Bunnii
0 likes
Quote by Cyberwalker

Oh yes, this one and some other kinds I'm being unable to post on this page for some reason.

I liked the first one ☺️
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cyberwalker

Interesting. Would you say it is hot having sex with a guy who you don't even know? You can take it as a given that the guy is good at the task, it wouldn't be hot if he sucked either way.

I thought it was very hot fucking a guy I didn't know. The girls drew room assignments from a hat then the guys did the same. I was laying on the bed wearing only my mask when he walked in. I watched him strip then since my mask didn't cover my mouth I was able to suck him a little. His fingers were very good before he started with his cock. He never said a word but he did moan when he was cumming.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Cyberwalker

It's nice that we have a discussion on a movie here, but wish it were not so confrontational. Personally I like the film enough. It's more than merely an erotic movie for me. I don't want to elaborate here on why that is so, unless prompted. So to an extent, I am with Felix on his liking of the movie, but am a little sad with the confrontational tone he took. Yes, Nymphwriter, it is a question of taste. At the same time movies generate different levels of perception in people. Some people don't necessarily make a wholesome reading of a film. But that doesn't make them 'less intellectual' necessarily. A film needs to justify itself. At the same time, a viewer needs to justify himself/herself and not be a completely passive receiver.

Thanks for sharing your views.

Cybe.

My apologies Cybe. Sometimes her aggressive anti-intellectualism annoys me and I become a bit combative.

And masks are pretty fun. I like the skimask, sneaking in through the window game. Not for the faint of heart.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ErotikoSlim

Just a little mask - I'm not talking Mickey mouse masks

I like Mickey Mouse.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by Cyberwalker
It's nice that we have a discussion on a movie here, but wish it were not so confrontational. Personally I like the film enough. It's more than merely an erotic movie for me. I don't want to elaborate here on why that is so, unless prompted. So to an extent, I am with Felix on his liking of the movie, but am a little sad with the confrontational tone he took. Yes, Nymphwriter, it is a question of taste. At the same time movies generate different levels of perception in people. Some people don't necessarily make a wholesome reading of a film. But that doesn't make them 'less intellectual' necessarily. A film needs to justify itself. At the same time, a viewer needs to justify himself/herself and not be a completely passive receiver.

Thanks for sharing your views.

Cybe.

I completely agree, Cybe. I shared my opinion and it was just that, my opinion. I'm glad some enjoyed it.

I'm sure if we made a list of 1,000 movies many people would be like, "That one sucks, that one is awesome." Of course, this would be followed by, "Why isn't ____________ on this list?" Like you said, it doesn't make the viewer "'less intellectual' necessarily," it just means there was something about the film they either liked or disliked.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter

I completely agree, Cybe. I shared my opinion and it was just that, my opinion. I'm glad some enjoyed it.

I'm sure if we made a list of 1,000 movies many people would be like, "That one sucks, that one is awesome." Of course, this would be followed by, "Why isn't ____________ on this list?" Like you said, it doesn't make the viewer "'less intellectual' necessarily," it just means there was something about the film they either liked or disliked.

He also said some viewers don't make a wholesome reading of a film and that the viewers need to justify themselves and not be completely passive recievers. Lol

I really admire eloquence like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by poptart71

I like Mickey Mouse.

Me too. With gravy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not for me - I enjoy the look on my lovers face and that would spoil it for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I've tried and done it. It feels exciting, especially in a three or foursome orgy..... My gf (A dome) doesn't like masking and prefers to see my facial expressions while in the play..... Quiet right she is.... smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Peri
I've tried and done it. It feels exciting, especially in a three or foursome orgy..... My gf (A dome) doesn't like masking and prefers to see my facial expressions while in the play..... Quiet right she is.... smile

When you say, especially in a three or foursome orgy, do you mean that were there to be too many people, mask play won't work anymore without the intimacy of a few known people? Would be become weird then with say some 10 people or more?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Been to quite a few "private function" masked balls over the years. I always find it hugely arousing and have loved having sex with "strangers" ... Can't wait for the next one...also watching others and not knowing who they are....yum